Sign in to follow this  
dperello

Rules question about Neutron Shark

5 hours ago, sabrjay said:

Does the Rule of Six apply to this card? I know there is one where it doesn't an forget which one you said it was.

Nope, triggers don’t interact with the rule of six. It only covers “playing” a specific card ie taking it from your hand and placing it into play 6 times or “using” a card (reap/fight/action)

Edited by TwitchyBait

3 hours ago, sabrjay said:

Does the Rule of Six apply to this card? I know there is one where it doesn't an forget which one you said it was.

The Rule of Six only applies to cards that are played or used, which are actually very specific things.  Playing a card means taking it from your hand and putting it into play.  (Don't know how Wild Wormhole would affect this.)  Using a card means exhausting it and doing a Fight/Reap/Action with it.  Cards with repeating effects are only being played or used once.

2 minutes ago, dperello said:

The Rule of Six only applies to cards that are played or used, which are actually very specific things.  Playing a card means taking it from your hand and putting it into play.  (Don't know how Wild Wormhole would affect this.)  Using a card means exhausting it and doing a Fight/Reap/Action with it.  Cards with repeating effects are only being played or used once.

Wild Wormhole specifically says to pkay the card, doesn’t it? So that’s a play as well. Another important thing it’s not just play or use but play and/or use.

1 minute ago, Palpster said:

Wild Wormhole specifically says to pkay the card, doesn’t it? So that’s a play as well. Another important thing it’s not just play or use but play and/or use.

Right, what I meant is I don't know what happens if it's the seventh time that particular card comes up.  Does it go back to the top of your deck like a targetless Upgrade, or is it simply discarded, or something else?

19 hours ago, dperello said:

Okay, did you read the thread?  Sacrifice cards and their now awkward language were already discussed.  I'm not sure what you feel bluntly stating things we know to be incorrect is helping, but I guess if those are the types of contributions you want to make please continue. :)

What are you talking about, are you saying Sacrifice cards are incorrect?

If it was already covered, then why are you still questioning it?