Sign in to follow this  
Icelom

Does collection do anything?

7 hours ago, Green Knight said:

YASB 2.0

Launch Bay Next

Yeah, these exist and they’re great. But we still need to hound them over what we want/expect in the official app. It’s just plain annoying to build out a list in one and rebuild it in another. Plus, the official app is the only one (I know of) that has the alternative styles of play.

On 9/18/2018 at 6:05 PM, Dain Ironfoot said:

So now I (mostly) only see ship options that I own - though it's not entirely accurate - but it's definitely been updated! :)

Logged in/out several times but I can add force cards as much as I want and I'm sure I only have 2 heightened perceptions so seems not to work fully yet.

4 hours ago, Parrottbrian said:

I actually like it. It has some bugs to work out, but I build squads just fine with it. I know pretty much what I have, so it doesn't bother me that I see more than what I have when I build.

I have a rough estimation of what cards I have, but not so much the quantity. And in, what, six months time? There will be four additional factions. Good luck keeping track of that for list building without a way to filter out content or quantities.

Of all the bugs and 'missing' features, this is actually the most frustrating one for me. I know which ships I have, but when it comes to pilots and especially the upgrades I have no clue. I will memorize it the more I play 2E, but as jwilliamson12 mentions; in a few months time I will lose track again.

This is really frustrating. I spent an hour selecting my ships and upgrades and then when I got to the the table and started preparing everything, I realized that 3 out of my 5 pilots were missing. I had to start squad building from scratch. 

I guess I'm done with the official app...

On 10/9/2018 at 10:23 AM, h0racio said:

This is really frustrating. I spent an hour selecting my ships and upgrades and then when I got to the the table and started preparing everything, I realized that 3 out of my 5 pilots were missing. I had to start squad building from scratch. 

I guess I'm done with the official app...

It didn't save your list?

1 hour ago, papy72 said:

I think what papy72 means is that 3 of the 5 pilots selected for their squad through the app were not pilots they actually owned. This could have happened if they didn't have Saw's Renegades but did have the Rebel conversion kit and had a squad with x-wings or u-wings, for example.

Edited by CaptainIxidor

yeah, really unhappy that "Collection" does nothing. In the UK squadbuilder, it would let you do whatever but tell you that you didn't have enough of card x in your collection to build that. First few squads I made, I couldn't build because I didn't have enough cards or dials to do what I had put together. Pretty disappointing.

22 hours ago, papy72 said:

No, what I meant was that although I specified which sets I have in my collection, it still allowed me to pick pilots and modifications I didn't have. Since I didn't realize the collection system didn't work, when I started gathering my ships at the beginning of the game I realized I had to start building by squadron almost from scratch.