MrMustang

Terrain Tutor looking for a nod

I love Mel's videos as well.  Have been watching all his jungle build stuff with the thought I might try some Yavin themed stuff.  I hope he does some Legion specific stuff.

I hope FFG responds to him.  They did reach out to Sorastro (very deservedly) to put together painting videos for the minis.

Edited by Thevshi

Yes absolutely! I literally just created an account just so I could say how great an idea this is. 

In fact, I was actually on the fence about even getting into legion, since I'm so heavily invested in xwing, armada, and imperial assault. However, watching Mel's videos made me realise that I didn't have to spend an arm and a leg to get amazing looking terrain on the table, and that I could have fun making it. 

It seems to me anything that lowers the barrier for entry for new players seems like it would be a good thing.

Mel is simply put an amazing terrain artist! His d-day board for bolt action is probably the best piece of gaming table i have ever seen, and his dedication and genious ideas is beyond brilliant!

Together with Lukes APS, Mels channel is everything you could ever need for building terrain!