nikk whyte

WEBSITE IS LIVE

Apart from the expectable bugs (whích I haven't run into, yet), this seems neat. Even comes with a BB-code export:

<b>TIE/ca-Vergelter - •„Todesregen“ - 63</b></br> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;••„Todesregen“ - <i>Geschickter Bombenschütze</i> (42)</br> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Flugbahnsimulator (3)</br> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Raketensalve (6)</br> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Seismische Bomben (3)</br> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Protonenbomben (5)</br> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Ablative Panzerung (4)</br> </br> <b>TIE/ca-Vergelter - •„Rote Linie“ - 82</b></br> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;••„Rote Linie“ - <i>Adrenalinjunkie</i> (44)</br> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Flugbahnsimulator (3)</br> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Protonentorpedos (9)</br> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Clusterraketen (5)</br> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Protonenbomben (5)</br> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Ablative Panzerung (4)</br> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;•Fünfter Bruder (12)</br> </br> <b>TIE/ag-Aggressor - •Lieutenant Kestal - 52</b></br> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;••Lieutenant Kestal - <i>Geborener Meisterschütze</i> (36)</br> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;•Einsamer Wolf (4)</br> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Ionengeschütz (6)</br> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Raketensalve (6)</br> </br> <b>Total: 197</br> </b></br> <a href="https://squadbuilder.fantasyflightgames.com/squad-preview/b63d0244-2ca9-4d38-9ada-9416fac03928">View in the X-Wing Squad Builder</a>

Curious how that looks when I post it. YASB has a better desktop interface, but on my phone I want to use this.

Edit: Sooo it doesn't look like anything at all. That is unfortunate.

Edited by Admiral Deathrain

The collection section only has v2.0 ships meaning you can't list your other ships even if you have the conversion packs.  Hopefully this will be updated to allow those with collections to be fully integrated.

Yeah, the variable point cost upgrades don't work properly. 

You had one job, FFG...

I'm definitely going to be sticking with YASB 2.0 for now, there's some pretty obvious QoL things missing from the official site. No points remaining tracker, no ability to quickly wipe a squad and start over, no apparent ability to copy a ship build for repeated generics and it looks like the upgrades are sorted alphabetically rather than by point cost. 

1 minute ago, gramstead said:

The collection section only has v2.0 ships meaning you can't list your other ships even if you have the conversion packs.  Hopefully this will be updated to allow those with collections to be fully integrated.

If you've added conversion kits to your collection, use EXTENDED for list building. It'll give you access to your other ships. Second Edition seems to only allow what's been dropped with wave 14 of 1.0 and wave 1 of 2.0

So I just tried going through Variants > Battle of Yavin which says

"Relive the Rebellion's attack on the Death Star from Star Wars: A New Hope using only the ships that appeared in the movie. (Deluxe Wave 1 Kit Thematic Event)"

But the list building options for the Empire include... every single ship, but only one pilot from each. Notably, you can't run Darth Vader. Only Ved Foslo in the TIE Advanced is an option.

You also can't run Luke Skywalker in a Rebel list.... but you can run a Rogue Squadron E-Wing.

Nice, super themey for the Battle of Yavin that ?

Does forum-sharing work in English, maybe?

<b>YT-2400 Light Freighter - “Leebo” - 110</b></br> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;•“Leebo” - <i>Dry-Witted Droid</i> (98)</br> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;C-3PO (12)</br> </br> <b>HWK-290 Light Freighter - Jan Ors - 60</b></br> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;•Jan Ors - <i>Espionage Expert</i> (42)</br> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Trick Shot (1)</br> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Nien Nunb (5)</br> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<italic>Moldy Crow</italic> (12)</br> </br> <b><italic>Sheathipede</italic>-class Shuttle - AP-5 - 30</b></br> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;•AP-5 - <i>Escaped Analyst Droid</i> (30)</br> </br> <b>Total: 200</br> </b></br> <a href="https://squadbuilder.fantasyflightgames.com/squad-preview/beb89fc7-4d1c-4a12-b73f-ec9c7ec2048d">View in the X-Wing Squad Builder</a>

my comment was actually regarding the Collection.  I would like to be able to store a collection online so I have it as a reference for the future.  I did see the Extended option for the squads.  ? . I know it is a tiny thing for most, but I am the kind of person who likes a collection list as well.  The current squad builder app on the web is pretty slick though.  I like the accessibility of the interface and such.

2 minutes ago, CheesyGC said:

Supernatural Reflexes is not an option for Vader when selecting "Second Edition". It came in the core set, right?

The whole thing's ****ed.

In the Second Edition mode, Luke Skywalker and Wedge Antilles aren't even options at all for the X-Wing, and for some reason the A-Wing and K-Wing are options.