Norr-Saba

Looking for a new genesys Facebook group.

So I’m not looking for any fanfare I’m just hoping to find a new genesys Facebook group after I got banned from the main one for telling the admins that they were abusing their power by banning people who disagreed with them on what is and isn’t political when it comes to what the admin was posting.

im mostly a lurker on these things and I just enjoy the ability to get Facebook notifications when someone shares somthing new that helps build the community, but today I got cut off because I decided to speak up on the fact that several of these content creators got banned by the group admin for telling them that they were breaking their own rules by posting political content. The rules also state that if you see someone posting political content you should report it to the admins, but it was the admins posting it so you can see how this spiraled out of control pretty quickly. 

If anyone knows of another active Facebook group where I can getnupdates of community content let me know.

Hello Norr-aba,

I'm sorry you've been banned from that group, like we, content creators, were banned. Feel free to join the new group, created by us outcasts at the site SkyJedi just pointed, https://www.facebook.com/groups/242585076458814/

Be sure to join so you can access the awesome stuff we'll still be creating and sharing :)

3 hours ago, SkyJedi said:

3 hours ago, Korlall said:

Hello Norr-aba,

I'm sorry you've been banned from that group, like we, content creators, were banned. Feel free to join the new group, created by us outcasts at the site SkyJedi just pointed, https://www.facebook.com/groups/242585076458814/

Be sure to join so you can access the awesome stuff we'll still be creating and sharing :)

hey, were you two some of the ones banned today? If you don't mind I will share this link on the star wars facebook page, I was talking about getting banned there today while searching for a new group and some people were trying to encourage me to make one of my own. Glad to see that you have already done so. 

2 hours ago, SkyJedi said:

I got banned.  Be warned, the SW Facebook group is run by the same admins as the old genesys group

this is not that star wars facebook group, the one I am on is one created by some women who were sexually harassed and discriminated against by the admins of the star wars one. it is a smaller group community but it is a better one. 

On 9/21/2018 at 2:17 PM, Gamedog said:

I joined that group just in time to witness that dumpster fire. Thanks for the link to the new group. 

It was quite intense lol. I must say I'm pretty happy with the new group we created. 

On 9/13/2018 at 2:32 PM, Norr-Saba said:

this is not that star wars facebook group, the one I am on is one created by some women who were sexually harassed and discriminated against by the admins of the star wars one. it is a smaller group community but it is a better one. 

Got a link to that group as well?

Thanks - in advance!