Sign in to follow this  
goobahead1

how to make monsters for genesys (toriko)

I have read it. I just dont know exactly what's weak or strong in genesys, basically I have no baseline to base my npc's power off of. Also I'm dense and relatively new to dming and very new to genesys. I'm also more of a visual learner and book learning is hard for me. Also I dont k ow where to pull the stat based I fo from in the book cause the layout is confusing.

Edited by goobahead1

I would highly recommend downloading the document from this thread. 

It's a compilation of all currently official NPC's and their stat blocks. Looking them over was very helpful for me when i started making my own setting. 

Other then that I would recommend looking at some Star Wars adventures for an idea of how many of what type of enemy to throw at your party. Otherwise just run a few games, it's the best way to get a feel for how strong your enemies should be. Don't worry about sending something too strong, it's very hard to reach perma-death in Genesys. Just have the players be kidnapped, or wake up with all of their gear stolen.