Jump to content
BlodVargarna

Yo FFG! Where’s the app at?!

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, PanchoX1 said:

That looks like it's poking fun. I mean, afterall, the launch parties are supposed to have a stage using the app to win stuff tonight. I'll worry around mid day.

I'm going to one of those Saturday, and they are advertising a prize for using the app to build a squad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Talonbane Cobra said:

Yeah well I have 4 totally useless conversion kits. Absolutely baffling.

The rule book says to use the app though with no indication that it's not going to be out yet, and well there's no info saying it's wave 2 that I can find. 

First if the app is not come out we have the pdf's so they are not useless kits 

Second the day is still young lots of time, these things can take a bit of time to release in the app stores.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, papy72 said:

I'm going to one of those Saturday, and they are advertising a prize for using the app to build a squad.

Same here;  we have a launch party this weekend with prizes for using the app.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, papy72 said:

I'm going to one of those Saturday, and they are advertising a prize for using the app to build a squad.

Apparently, promos for the launch parties are far and between too. Don't be surprised if your store doesn't have any.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Icelom said:

First if the app is not come out we have the pdf's so they are not useless kits 

Second the day is still young lots of time, these things can take a bit of time to release in the app stores.

Oh where's the PDF?! I didn't know about it.

 

You don't even get quick build cards from the Y/X expansions in the conversion kit. 

Edited by Talonbane Cobra

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jingizu said:

Apparently, promos for the launch parties are far and between too. Don't be surprised if your store doesn't have any.

Details for the party were only added a few days ago.  The eternal optimist in me says that they already had the kit when they posted it.

Plus, they are actually on FFG's launch party list.  From what I hear a lot of stores aren't.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, papy72 said:

I'm going to one of those Saturday, and they are advertising a prize for using the app to build a squad.

 

1 minute ago, nj3478 said:

Same here;  we have a launch party this weekend with prizes for using the app.

I’m running the launch party at my store tonight. If the app isn’t released I’ll be giving that set of prizes to anyone who can create a squad using the PDFs, YASB 2.0, any other squad builder, or even if they just ask nicely. It won’t be the customers’ fault if FFG drops the ball for their own release event.

2 minutes ago, Talonbane Cobra said:

Oh where's the PDF?! I didn't know about it.

 

You don't even get quick build cards from the Y/X expansions in the conversion kit. 

There are official PDFs for the Quickbuild cards, too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Jingizu said:

Apparently, promos for the launch parties are far and between too. Don't be surprised if your store doesn't have any.

FLGS sent me pics. it came in yesterday. Apparently, stores had to order a certain amount of product to get one. FFG put out a location list last week of every store that was hosting a launch party. no one should be surprised.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Talonbane Cobra said:

Yeah well I have 4 totally useless conversion kits. Absolutely baffling.

The rule book says to use the app though with no indication that it's not going to be out yet, and well there's no info saying it's wave 2 that I can find. 

It's not useless, the PDFs have been posted and we have YASB as a builder (which will probably be better than the app anyways!).

https://raithos.github.io/

Not that that will excuse FFG if they don't have the builder up today, but you can definitely use your purchases today regardless!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, PanchoX1 said:

FLGS sent me pics. it came in yesterday. Apparently, stores had to order a certain amount of product to get one. FFG put out a location list last week of every store that was hosting a launch party. no one should be surprised.

Yup, my FLGS is on the list. Hasn't received any promos. Or damage decks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jingizu said:

Yup, my FLGS is on the list. Hasn't received any promos. Or damage decks.

oh really? oh that's drag. I guess folks may very well be surprised in a bad way. that sucks. Maybe your FLGS will get them today? I know my local store only got 1 of the four boxes they are expecting. UPS error, not on FFG. the rest should arrive today. if not, it's not gonna be much of a launch party...... but he does have the promo cards on hand..... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, GuacCousteau said:

"App coming soon"

Lol.

GG, FFG, GG.

Yuuuuuuuuuuup. Having the app version is waaaaaaaaaaay more importnat than the webite. Ugh. You FFG scum! I find your lack of an app disturbing! The app doesn't have the high ground. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...