BlodVargarna

Yo FFG! Where’s the app at?!

9 hours ago, Ccwebb said:

Is there an official name yet or do we just start searching various X-Wing/FFG related names?

According to FFG's site, it's called the Star Wars X-Wing Squad Builder, or perhaps just Squad Builder.

Pic and info taken from the article on Squad Selection.

swz01_app_screenshots.png

Edited by Lifer4700

2 hours ago, T70 Driver said:

Just checked the Google Play store for "Star Wars X-Wing Squad Builder" and didn't find an app.

The smart option would be to search "Fantasy Flight Games", since it also searches publisher names.

17 minutes ago, SteveSpikes said:

My guess is that the app will release sometime in the morning, if not the early afternoon.  Remember that Minnesota is in the Central Time Zone, so add an hour if you're in the Eastern Time Zone. 

Hmmm. So a bit over 30min IF they set it to go live at 00:00 CDT.

Just read somewhere that (at least a few years ago), Apple used to release apps around midnight in the local timezone of each appstore. Also developers can only set a date for release, but not a specific time for that date.

Having said that, 9.30 in Western Europe and still no sign of the app. ?

Imagine if it was not for the great people who brings us the unofficial list builders, we would just be completely in the dark. The managing of this release has just been odd. Soft articles about mostly nothing. No mention on the card expansions for future waves or alternative ways to play. Just nothing. Thanks to all the people behind the unofficial list builders, you make it possible to pack a list from home and actually play with our new stuff in stores today. 

Edited by Dwing

1 hour ago, Dwing said:

Imagine if it was not for the great people who brings us the unofficial list builders, we would just be completely in the dark. The managing of this release has just been odd. Soft articles about mostly nothing. No mention on the card expansions for future waves or alternative ways to play. Just nothing. Thanks to all the people behind the unofficial list builders, you make it possible to pack a list from home and actually play with our new stuff in stores today. 

Well the PDF have been live for some time, and it is possible to use pen and paper - it is an older technology but it checks out. 

3 minutes ago, Talonbane Cobra said:

I just got all of my conversion Kits and Core set in the post, went to download the app and can't find it.

Then find a tweet from team covenant that suggest the app won't be available until wave 2?!

If this is true, FFG will suck much more then i ever thought ^^

But i don't (wanna) believe this

6 hours ago, T70 Driver said:

Searched "Fantasy Flight Games". The only thing that came up was the dice app.

Really? I also see the apps for Mansions of Madness, their other RPGs, etc. come up.

The squad builder isn't out yet, I just expect that whatever its name is that search should find it.