BlodVargarna

Yo FFG! Where’s the app at?!

The app has been cancelled. In its place, we will be given a stone slab, a hammer and chisel as well as a highly radioactive, non FDA approved pill* theorized to give use a linked mind with FFG's on staff clairvoyant. Once the clairvoyant is given the updated stats, we chisel them into the slab!

Smart phones, the internet, and paper are all fads! But stone slabs are forever! Now, you might be wondering "what about the updatable nature of points promised in 2.0?" Well, stupid, use the second side of the slab! Extra slabs will be purchasable from your game store.

*FFG is not responsible for ANY growths formed after ingesting the community connection pill. You grew it, you deal with it. If you couldn't handle the responsibility, why did you grow it?

1 minute ago, Kehl_Aecea said:

The app has been cancelled. In its place, we will be given a stone slab, a hammer and chisel as well as a highly radioactive, non FDA approved pill* theorized to give use a linked mind with FFG's on staff clairvoyant. Once the clairvoyant is given the updated stats, we chisel them into the slab!

Smart phones, the internet, and paper are all fads! But stone slabs are forever! Now, you might be wondering "what about the updatable nature of points promised in 2.0?" Well, stupid, use the second side of the slab! Extra slabs will be purchasable from your game store.

*FFG is not responsible for ANY growths formed after ingesting the community connection pill. You grew it, you deal with it. If you couldn't handle the responsibility, why did you grow it?

Confirmation of Attanni Mindlink in 2.0! Please nerf.

55 minutes ago, costi said:

I'm sure FFG won't miss the opportunity to announce it.

I was under the impression that we'd have had a more extensive preview of the thing by now. A brief rundown or quickstart instructions or what to expect when it does release sort of thing. There has been sparse information regarding the thing. 

Just now, nikk whyte said:

the games release date was not gencon, they merely allowed small quantities to exist publicly. 

I understand that, but the app would have been helpful to those who actually did get the game and the rest of us could have also had fun building and planning squads for the last month. 

43 minutes ago, Pooleman said:

I was hoping they’d release it at Gencon when they actually released the game to the public. Ugh. 

Well, they did have a demo of the app running at GenCon. I flipped through a couple of ships quickly... It didn't catch fire, release toxic gasses or try to eat me. Looks promising!

I am also anxiously waiting for the app... But I don't really know why. We have yasb, the app really won't change my ability to list build or play X-Wing 2.0 at all. 

And yet here I am, checking every 30 minutes to see if anything is announced.