Sharego

Big Gladi, little gladi with Jerry

Hi all!

I want to again Jerry and I make this list, the idea is kuat works as somekind of demo blocking the   enemy and Demo and insidious flank and clase.

Flotillas One for mess dials and the other for padding as Support. 

I am afraid against heavy squadron list and maybe Radus but this one I think jerry mitigate the Radus ability.

what do you think about it?

Big Gladi,small Gladi (396/400)
Empire

Commander: Moff Jerjerrod

Objectives: Most Wanted, Jamming Barrier, Dangerous Territory

[flagship] Imperial Star Destroyer Kuat Refit (112)
 - Moff Jerjerrod (23)
 - Relentless (3)
 - Darth Vader Boarding Team (3)
 - Electronic Counter Measures (7)
 - Leading Shots (4)
 - Agent Kallus (3)
 - Assault Proton Torpedoes (5)
= 160 total points

Gladiator II-class Star Destroyer (62)
 - Demolisher (10)
 - Captain Brunson (5)
 - Engine Techs (8)
 - Ordnance Experts (4)
= 94 total points

Gladiator II-class Star Destroyer (62)
 - Insidious (3)
 - Skilled First Officer (1)
 - Engine Techs (8)
 - Ordnance Experts (4)
= 83 total points

Gozanti-class Cruisers (23)
 - Suppressor (4)
 - Slicer Tools (7)
= 34 total points

Gozanti-class Cruisers (23)
 - Comms Net (2)
= 25 total points

Maybe move kallus to insidious and use SAd?

And missions?

Yeah, putting SaD would be a good idea.  Honestly though, you want to be player 1, so I would recommend a higher bid - at least 10 points.  I would also recommend BTvenger instead of Vader.  All of those changes add 3 points total.  And we want to trim 6 additional points.  

First, I would downgrade APTs on the Kuat to ExRacks.  You should be doing a faceup damage anyways, so APT is just adding a single damage, whereas Exracks will basically add 3 damage.  I question the GSD-2 instead of GSD-1, and that's where I would pull the remaining points unless you can give a solid reason for why you have the -2s.  Actually, with that change, you shouldn't need the Exracks instead of APT if you wanted to keep the APT (though I would still change it out personally).

6 hours ago, Khyros said:

Yeah, putting SaD would be a good idea.  Honestly though, you want to be player 1, so I would recommend a higher bid - at least 10 points.  I would also recommend BTvenger instead of Vader.  All of those changes add 3 points total.  And we want to trim 6 additional points.  

First, I would downgrade APTs on the Kuat to ExRacks.  You should be doing a faceup damage anyways, so APT is just adding a single damage, whereas Exracks will basically add 3 damage.  I question the GSD-2 instead of GSD-1, and that's where I would pull the remaining points unless you can give a solid reason for why you have the -2s.  Actually, with that change, you shouldn't need the Exracks instead of APT if you wanted to keep the APT (though I would still change it out personally).

I always enjoy Apts to get solid damage through shields especially if you get the lose shields face up

7 hours ago, Khyros said:

Yeah as @clontroper5  said I want them for as, I think bomberlist/sloane can hurt me badly.

What do you think now guys? I downgrade insidious and take out the title (I don't feel confortable with that, but I have no points) to fit bta and have 8 points bids, still low bid to go first, but I don't know what to drop, maybe Hondo?

And the missions what do you think about them @clontroper5, @chr335 and @Khyros?
With 5 activations I thought also in blockade run or opening salvo, yellow planetary Ion Cannon and blue Solar Corona, but  I want points for mission or jamming barrier against cymoonsx2 or msu with mothma IE

Jerjerrod Test v2

Faction: Galactic Empire

Commander: Moff Jerjerrod

Assault Objective: Most Wanted
Defense Objective: Capture the VIP
Navigation Objective: Dangerous Territory

Gladiator II-Class Star Destroyer (62 points)
Demolisher  ( 10  points)
-  Captain Brunson  ( 5  points)
-  Ordnance Experts  ( 4  points)
-  Engine Techs  ( 8  points)
-  Assault Proton Torpedoes  ( 5  points)
= 94 total ship cost

Gozanti-class Cruisers (23 points)
Suppressor  ( 4  points)
-  Slicer Tools  ( 7  points)
= 34 total ship cost

[ flagship ] Imperial Star Destroyer Kuat Refit (112 points)
-  Moff Jerjerrod  ( 23  points)
Avenger  ( 5  points)
-  Strategic Adviser  ( 4  points)
-  Boarding Troopers  ( 3  points)
-  Electronic Countermeasures  ( 7  points)
-  Leading Shots  ( 4  points)
-  External Racks  ( 3  points)
= 161 total ship cost

Gozanti-class Cruisers (23 points)
-  Hondo Ohnaka  ( 2  points)
-  Comms Net  ( 2  points)
= 27 total ship cost

Gladiator I-Class Star Destroyer (56 points)
-  Agent Kallus  ( 3  points)
-  Ordnance Experts  ( 4  points)
-  Engine Techs  ( 8  points)
-  Assault Proton Torpedoes  ( 5  points)
= 76 total ship cost

= 0 total squadron cost

Edited by Sharego

11 hours ago, chr335 said:

Blockade run is odd but fun.  Advanced Gunnery is a solid choice

Without Motti I'm afraid to give 112 or 62 points to the opponent, or give an Ackbar mc80 gunnery teams :/.

I'm a fearful player I think XDD

21 minutes ago, Sharego said:

Without Motti I'm afraid to give 112 or 62 points to the opponent, or give an Ackbar mc80 gunnery teams :/.

I'm a fearful player I think XDD

Most wanted is solid, very powerful especially in this large ship heavy meta. Unfortunately I don't really like any of the yellows for you, maybe contested outpost? Or hyperspace assault , demo is a really mean chase ship 

49 minutes ago, clontroper5 said:

Most wanted is solid, very powerful especially in this large ship heavy meta. Unfortunately I don't really like any of the yellows for you, maybe contested outpost? Or hyperspace assault , demo is a really mean chase ship 

I thought about contested outpost, I'm going to know where the ships will go, but in the other hand my opponent too,  I think I will try hyperspace assault, mostly of the games I will be outdeployed so it isn't a great setback.

Thanks all for the advices!!