geek19

Inaugural Fantasy Armada Representative Tournament!!! Pg 6 has the FART BOX!

Higher scores are good, and the eventual (Tonight??) Total score thing will have that taken into account.

As for Squadronless, notice how your zeros in that column are in orange? That's a note to myself to give your opponent zero points for squads killed, as stated on page 1 of this topic

4 minutes ago, geek19 said:

Higher scores are good, and the eventual (Tonight??) Total score thing will have that taken into account.

As for Squadronless, notice how your zeros in that column are in orange? That's a note to myself to give your opponent zero points for squads killed, as stated on page 1 of this topic

It’s all a carefully crafted illusion to deceive us into believing you know what you’re doing 😁

11 minutes ago, Drasnighta said:

It’s all a carefully crafted illusion to deceive us into believing you know what you’re doing 😁

I'd like to pretend that hasn't been a significant portion of my existence. I'd like to.

1 hour ago, themightyhedgehog said:

So are higher scores bad like in golf? I can’t figure out how to interpret it...

Oh, you mean @clontroper5's predictions? It looks like a high score (performance value) is bad, but I don't know how he came to those numbers.

Given the facetious tone of the post, I think it is a joke. That would explain why I am ranked 4th best. :D

Edited by Bertie Wooster

19 minutes ago, Bertie Wooster said:

Oh, you mean @clontroper5's predictions? It looks like a high score (performance value) is bad, but I don't know how he came to those numbers.

Given the facetious tone of the post, I think it is a joke. That would explain why I am ranked 4th best. :D

While it is somehow Facetious, I actually created a formula and calculated the value of each team. And yes the lower the score the better

4 minutes ago, Bertie Wooster said:

What are the odds that 3,720 to 1 will win the whole thing?

Not terrible actually, they have a good spot to pull it off; will probably need a couple big wins from key players but is definitely not impossible

11 hours ago, clontroper5 said:

33. Good Human Beings: 13.66667

Uh oh that's me. Hoping that prediction's far from correct, but I used absolutely no logic in my choices of players, so i guess it's ok?

2 minutes ago, Npmartian said:

Uh oh that's me. Hoping that prediction's far from correct, but I used absolutely no logic in my choices of players, so i guess it's ok?

I think Like 80% of didn't use logic lol I know I was like "that name sounds nice, this guy is funny, she was funny... Etc"

Just now, clontroper5 said:

I think Like 80% of didn't use logic lol I know I was like "that name sounds nice, this guy is funny, she was funny... Etc"

Didn't expect to do too well anyway. But on the bright side, everyone on my team is now officially a Good Human Being! 

2 hours ago, geek19 said:

Do I earn more points for killing squads since I have none?

I like my chances... But I'm not going to spoil who I am yet (it's more fun this way at the moment).

I did not use much logic. I have no knowledge of who is flying what. I simply picked 8 names I knew as good people/players, and the rest were either random draw (I think my last 3 picks were this) or I liked the user name.

I just picked all the players who have played forum mafia with me on this forum, and then added in a list of players whose usernames I liked. Except clon. That was a deliberate pick, hence the team name. :P

1 minute ago, Onidsen said:

I just picked all the players who have played forum mafia with me on this forum, and then added in a list of players whose usernames I liked. Except clon. That was a deliberate pick, hence the team name. :P

So your the culprit!