Sign in to follow this  
Cubanboy

Happy Friday ...... Your Vote is needed!

Between those 2 I’d choose the T-65. 

It was used in the Attack at Scarif, during the Battle of Yavin, Battle of Endor and was the Rebellions primary fighter. Of which carried the rebellions greatest hero, Luke Skywalker. Red 5 and or 2 (I see you Wedge) are unmistakable call signs and both ships were featured in all three original films. Without the T-65 the Rebels Base on Yavin is destroyed.

with that being said if the Tie Advanced was included than I may be swayed to pick it because of the iconic pilot and his role in Star Wars.

Edited by Cgriffith

20 minutes ago, TheycamefromBEHIND said:

ahhhh man! ?

You are fighting way too much karma with a handle like that :lol:

25 minutes ago, Cubanboy said:

Pick which one is the most iconic Star Wars Ship

Gonna have to go with the Millennium Falcon, actually, but since that isn't an option. . .

3 minutes ago, Captain Mayhem said:

T-65 for looks. TIE Fighter for it's sound.

. . .I think this nials it.

And the T-65 is the good guy's ship, so there is that.

Xwing by far

Because **** green dice

And because it looks like it's be something a peripheral-vision-having-human would fly

And because, imo, it's vastly more flexible in 2nd edition than the TIE.

TIE seems like it'll just exclusively be Howlie blobs of varying sizes, while Xwings can hold formations (Biggs), support (Garven, Sense on Luke), zoom around like an oversized fang fighter (Kullbee), blow **** up (wedge), and just generally be really solid filler (Thane)

Servomotors and pilot options make it, imo, one of the best designed ships in 2nd editition because of the sheer variety they offer. 

which is incredible, given where it's coming from (1st editition...)

Edited by ficklegreendice

Happy Friday!

Being more of a Rebel man, I'm going to go with the T-65. Been having a blast with them lately thanks to Saw's Renegades and look forward to see what they can do in 2.0. 

Though, respect for the TIE Fighter. It's an iconic design and are beasts in 2.0.

Happy Friday!

If by "iconic" you mean "the most recognizable", I'd say it's Millenium Falcon. Even people who didn't see any of Star Wars knows the ship from various external sources.

From the two, I would say it's the TIE Fighter. The simplistic design is just so recognizable!