Sign in to follow this  
Weikel

Legion Night - North of D.C., South of Baltimore, MD

Hi there! Gritty Goblin Games in Fulton, MD (on Rt 29 between Columbia and Burtonsville) is starting up a regular Legion night. It'll be every other Monday night at 6pm with the next one being September 17th. I'm not affiliated with the store ownership, just interested in building up our local community. Nice owner, easy location to get to, and we've had some modest turn outs so far.

Hey, wish you guys the best. We have a good sized group playing north of Baltimore at Alternate Worlds on a weekly basis. Maybe we can run down there one time to see what's going on.

That would be great! The owner recently retired from the Air Force and opened the store with his wife less than a year ago. They're still working on their terrain collection so the players tend to bring forests, hills, and 3D printed buildings to fill up the tables.

Yup, Mark (the owner) is running a Legion night every other Monday with the next one on September 17th at 6pm. So far, we haven't tried the Operation missions. We've just paired off and played. Stop on by next Monday and check it out. The owner or a player may have a spare army for you to try out.

The next Legion night at Gritty Goblin Games in Fulton, MD is on Monday night, the 15th at 6pm! I plan to be there with both Rebels and Imperials (to help reduce mirror matches and lend out models where needed) and some terrain. Hope to see you all there!

Tomorrow night October 29th is the next Legion night at Gritty Goblin Games. Mark just received the Ground Support packages so he'll have prize support for everyone attending. I plan to be there with both Rebels and Empire and terrain. My cousin made it out last time so hoping he'll be there again.

Next Legion night at Gritty Goblin Games is tomorrow night at 6pm. If anyone is new to the game or wants to try it out, come join us and we'll help get you going! I'll be there with both Rebels and Empire if someone wants to borrow an army.