Frostthorn

2.0 Pre-Order timing? Or am I crazy

I thought Pre-orders were going to happen on or post 9/13 for US addresses. I noticed this morning, 9/6, that FFG put my order through and charged me for my pre-order for a 2.0 core set. Anyone else with standing online pre-orders note similar? Is it normal for FFG to charge pre-orders a week+ early? 

15 hours ago, Frostthorn said:

I thought Pre-orders were going to happen on or post 9/13 for US addresses. I noticed this morning, 9/6, that FFG put my order through and charged me for my pre-order for a 2.0 core set. Anyone else with standing online pre-orders note similar? Is it normal for FFG to charge pre-orders a week+ early? 

15 hours ago, Forgottenlore said:

Well, I can’t speak with certainty, but release date is the 13th, so I would imagine they want you to receive yours close to that day. 

I received notification that my order is prepping for shipment a couple days ago. I think Forgottenlore is correct, they are trying to time it so that we receive our 2.0 core set on or about release day.

My order shipped yesterday. My card was charged a few days early this time, but keep in mind this is a massive preorder for them with the release of 2.0. I’m sure they started packing and doing the processing early so all the orders get out. They also had that hiccup with the Lando Falcon orders. It looks like my order should arrive on the 12th/13th, so they are indeed trying to get these to us for release.

Just received my pre-order intact now the fun begins: 

Time to open everything lol (Core, 3 Conversions, the Falcon, 2 Fangs, 2 X's, a Y, TIE and TIE Advanced)

oh and the special damage deck is insane!!

Edited by Cgriffith