Sign in to follow this  
player3010587

Obi-Wan Initiative 3 Confirmed

36 minutes ago, Ixidor said:

"In my experience, there's no such thing as luck"

So what, he's got a 3 from just reflexes and skill?

I mean, with the force and all, he must be better than an Academy Pilot, the likes of which intentionally run into rocks for the purpose of choreography. And certainly better than those Epsilon Squad Pilots, who are so generous as to line up masterfully like synchronized performers such that Poe could take out 2 (without correcting any of his maneuvers) for every adjusting of the joystick or that Rey can fire a bolt that miraculously strikes through 3 cockpits. He surely can't be an I1, but if the likes of Turr Phenirr, Vessery, and Major Rhymer are all I4 and noted/decorated for their prowess, I can't see him being one. Certainly not an I5, where Jango would be. Maybe he could be a 5 if he combined his reflexes and skill with putting more XP into the luck perks.

I don't know, this was a sithpost, lol.

18 minutes ago, player3010587 said:

I mean, with the force and all, he must be better than an Academy Pilot, the likes of which intentionally run into rocks for the purpose of choreography. And certainly better than those Epsilon Squad Pilots, who are so generous as to line up masterfully like synchronized performers such that Poe could take out 2 (without correcting any of his maneuvers) for every adjusting of the joystick or that Rey can fire a bolt that miraculously strikes through 3 cockpits. He surely can't be an I1, but if the likes of Turr Phenirr, Vessery, and Major Rhymer are all I4 and noted/decorated for their prowess, I can't see him being one. Certainly not an I5, where Jango would be. Maybe he could be a 5 if he combined his reflexes and skill with putting more XP into the luck perks.

I don't know, this was a sithpost, lol.

Honestly given Obi-wans disdain for flying I could easily see him I-4.

What if he could spend delay his activation in the shooting engagement until Initiative 0, to regain some force tokens?

Waiting for his opponent, to attack first while powering him up, and it's a choice for the player to make.

46 minutes ago, Scum4Life said:

What if he could spend delay his activation in the shooting engagement until Initiative 0, to regain some force tokens?

Waiting for his opponent, to attack first while powering him up, and it's a choice for the player to make.

Great idea for deciding whether you want to use that focus or not, whilst your opponent has to make that decision without the information. Also, fits in with the "No, Anankin, WAIT"