Bitterman

Imperial Assault Tools - List Builder, Card Editor, more...

Somehow reading this made me feel a bit like rI was eading the ramblings of a mad scientist at work, while muttering to himself. And I mean that affectionately :P

Here's the color that I used for the tag in my photoshop work before I started using your app. I think the shape looks fine as is, just the color needed to be changed.

Q9GQZFF.png

Also, is there anyway to increase the resolution of the created images? As is it's fine for screen viewing, but if I were to try to print any of it it would be a blurry mess. 

BTW, if you need a high res Imperial Hero frame for your app, I've got you covered. 

https://imgur.com/8Zh3FaX

Also for anyone that wants to be able to turn their Rebel hero sheets into Imperial hero sheets right this very second, you can copy paste this in a new layer over the image created by the app. 

E8QBIxi.png

Edited by Tvboy

29 minutes ago, Bitterman said:

Non-weapon items can't be done yet, but they are planned, and will be one of the next things I do (when I get back into doing this).

Companions can't be done yet... and I'm not sure when they will be. At some point, maybe.

Sorry!

No problems, thanks for the quick answer! :) Will make some replacement cards until then. Merry Christmas!

I have been trying to create character cards and have had some fields that don't fill in. I wanted to see if they weren't updating in real time so I went to print preview and they are still not there. I also just updated to the newest version today. The old one and the current one do this.

Edit: Points works too, I just forgot to put a value on that one. The art insert function works fine for me also.

card creator errors.jpg

Edited by Senor Biggles

28 minutes ago, Bitterman said:

No problem, it's been fun. Still some more stuff I'd like to do, though not sure when that's likely to happen.

It's a great tool that works well. We can't thanks you enough for the effort. If you ever happen to work on it again, please replace current templates with high resolution templates so that we can have printable cards.

On 1/12/2019 at 1:05 AM, Senor Biggles said:

I have been trying to create character cards and have had some fields that don't fill in. I wanted to see if they weren't updating in real time so I went to print preview and they are still not there. I also just updated to the newest version today. The old one and the current one do this.

Already resolved this by email, but for anyone else with the same problem: group size must be set to 1 or more for a Deployment card to show the figure-specific stats.

Just released a new version. Just a couple of minor changes:

• Class cards can now either show or hide the class name, for either Imperial or Hero cards. (This allows the creation of Class cards suitable for an anti-hero campaign, for example).
    • Imperial Class cards do NOT automatically show the class name any longer. You'll need to manually set it to show for any Imperial Class cards you've already created in previous versions of the tool.
  • Tidied up the UI for most of the different card designers - including fixing the tab order!