Bitterman

Imperial Assault Tools - List Builder, Card Editor, more... - now works on Windows 7!

Here's the color that I used for the tag in my photoshop work before I started using your app. I think the shape looks fine as is, just the color needed to be changed.

Q9GQZFF.png

Also, is there anyway to increase the resolution of the created images? As is it's fine for screen viewing, but if I were to try to print any of it it would be a blurry mess. 

BTW, if you need a high res Imperial Hero frame for your app, I've got you covered. 

https://imgur.com/8Zh3FaX

Also for anyone that wants to be able to turn their Rebel hero sheets into Imperial hero sheets right this very second, you can copy paste this in a new layer over the image created by the app. 

E8QBIxi.png

Edited by Tvboy

29 minutes ago, Bitterman said:

Non-weapon items can't be done yet, but they are planned, and will be one of the next things I do (when I get back into doing this).

Companions can't be done yet... and I'm not sure when they will be. At some point, maybe.

Sorry!

No problems, thanks for the quick answer! :) Will make some replacement cards until then. Merry Christmas!

I have been trying to create character cards and have had some fields that don't fill in. I wanted to see if they weren't updating in real time so I went to print preview and they are still not there. I also just updated to the newest version today. The old one and the current one do this.

Edit: Points works too, I just forgot to put a value on that one. The art insert function works fine for me also.

card creator errors.jpg

Edited by Senor Biggles

28 minutes ago, Bitterman said:

No problem, it's been fun. Still some more stuff I'd like to do, though not sure when that's likely to happen.

It's a great tool that works well. We can't thanks you enough for the effort. If you ever happen to work on it again, please replace current templates with high resolution templates so that we can have printable cards.

On 1/12/2019 at 1:05 AM, Senor Biggles said:

I have been trying to create character cards and have had some fields that don't fill in. I wanted to see if they weren't updating in real time so I went to print preview and they are still not there. I also just updated to the newest version today. The old one and the current one do this.

Already resolved this by email, but for anyone else with the same problem: group size must be set to 1 or more for a Deployment card to show the figure-specific stats.

Just released a new version. Just a couple of minor changes:

• Class cards can now either show or hide the class name, for either Imperial or Hero cards. (This allows the creation of Class cards suitable for an anti-hero campaign, for example).
    • Imperial Class cards do NOT automatically show the class name any longer. You'll need to manually set it to show for any Imperial Class cards you've already created in previous versions of the tool.
  • Tidied up the UI for most of the different card designers - including fixing the tab order!

Another update, and this one is quite exciting in my opinion.

• The game data now uses the correct style for quotation marks. (That's not the exciting bit).
  • Command cards can now be cloned in the Card Editor. (Not that exciting either).
  • Skirmish army lists can now be exported as images in the Army List Builder - ooooooooooh! Perfect for showing off on forums!

Rebellion-Spectre-Cell.png

Mercenaries-World-Championship-Winner-20

Empire-Mailed-Fist.png

Please note that the fixed text on these images will not be made translatable. Sorry.

One word of warning - I changed my build environment since the last update. No-one should notice any difference at all, but if you do encounter any strange behaviour, let me know.

Enjoy!

Edited by Bitterman

And another update! This time, the Skirmish List Builder supports auto-filtering of Skirmish Upgrades (especially Attachments) with restrictions, though take care - it only checks whether any groups are able to take the attachment, it doesn't check that (for example) each group has only one Attachment... the different combinations of that get crazy fast.

Also several other lesser but still helpful fixes. Go get it!

Announcing the Imperial Assault Card Viewer!

Imperial-Assault-Card-Viewer.png

Very simple one, this - lets you view entire groups of cards all at once.

Currently only supports Deployment and Command cards, but plans are to be able to do things like show the Hero sheet and Class cards for each Hero, to help you compare them and choose who you want to be in your next campaign... and for the Imperial player to be able to do something similar with Imperial Class cards and Agenda cards. None of that is in there yet, but it's something that I think might be quite useful.

Download the installer from the usual place to get this and all the other tools you know and love.

Yeah, looks pretty sweet, doesn't it?

But if you think that's good - there's been yet another update! (What can I say. Must be in the mood). I've added Editor support for the remaining Item card types, other than Weapons (which were already supported) - so Supply, Modification, Equipment, and Armor cards are all available.

Item-Card-Bacta-Tank-Re-spec-custom.png

I know some people have been waiting on this for a while, I just hadn't got around to it until now. Hope it was worth the wait!