Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Seam

Some questions

Recommended Posts

Hello!

As we restarted playing Eldritch Horror some questions arose:

1) If a character is on a location with more then one monster does that character have one combat encounter or as many combat encounters as there are monsters (this in connection with the Leng Spider)?

2) Does Diana Stanley really kill all monsters (no Epics, I assume) on her location as long as there is a Cultist on her location?

3) Can Silas Marsh's bonus action an action he already performed this turn? Edit: Solved as per FAQ.

Thanks!

Edited by Seam

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Seam said:

1) If a character is on a location with more then one monster does that character have one combat encounter or as many combat encounters as there are monsters (this in connection with the Spider from Leng)?

One encounter per monster.

1 hour ago, Seam said:

2) Does Diana Stanley really kill all monsters (no Epics, I assume) on her location as long as there is a Cultist on her location?

She really discards all (non-Epic) monsters in her location. Quite a lot of effects cares about whether monsters are defeated ("killed") which Diana's ability doesn't do, so try to not mix those things with each other.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you!

Follow-up question: Regarding Diana - do those discarded monsters count for her personal story? I assume they do as her ability and her story say "discarded monsters" if I remember correctly.

Edited by Seam

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/3/2018 at 9:22 AM, Seam said:

Thank you!

Follow-up question: Regarding Diana - do those discarded monsters count for her personal story?

Unless there's an error in the wiki only those monsters count. "When you discard a Monster as part of your action ability (...)".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...