Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Emirikol

Where is Ramaja? "Bloodbath at Orc's Drift"

10 posts in this topic

The New World, which at the time of publication looked a lot like the Old World.  Remember that "Blood Bath..." was published in 1985 and the model ranges were a bit limited at the time.

from page 5:

"Far in the north west of the New World, beyond the lands of the Dark Elves but standing before the borders of the Northern Chaos Wastes, the Goblin Wars of Ramalia had come to their bitter end at last.  An uneasy alliance between the colonial principalities of Elves, Dwarves and Men had united under the banner of the Half-Elf Laeron.  This mighty warlord from the Old World had lead them to victory against the invading Orc and Goblin hordes that came swarming from their nests beneath the Ramalian mountains of the Northern Wastes."

I'd guess somewhere inland in North America.  The campaign book really doesn't include any more specific details.

Definately not on the traditional warhammer world. With alot handwavium it could be borderlands but best is to let it be seperate.

BTW: nice map style. I like it better than the standard warhammer maps.

I fondly remember a time when that was the standard for Warhammer maps.  Dave Andrews' style was a bit rough and unrefined but it really helped to capture the flavor of the the setting for me.  Same with Gary Chalk who did a lot of illustrations for those old campaign sets.