Sign in to follow this  
DXCrazytrain

YASB vs Dee Yun

1 hour ago, HammerGibbens said:

The TTS Unified X-Wing mod has a Discord channel where people look for pick-up games sometimes but I mostly play with friends too over randos.

Nice ! Do you have a link to the discord channel ?

6 hours ago, Velvetelvis said:

But the third ship...

Hmm.

Without looking, my guess is captain yorr.

Which..now that I looked...is easily the worst guess in the history of guesses.

R.i.p. Capt. Yorr.

In all likelyhood the third should be one that the podcaster considers a must take for a faction or has shown an extremely strong favoritism towards, justified or not. Maybe a ship that was cancerous or very parasitic to the game much like the podcaster's group's name sake is in Star Wars.

This is funny.

YASB is not my preferred squad builder in 1.0. I like those where you can read the abilities before selecting the cards... but beggars can't be choosers and I'm thankful that any of the 1.0 builders made the transition to 2.0. YASB being the only 2.0 squad builder makes it my favorite 2.0 squad builder.

13 hours ago, KiraYamatoSF said:

Maybe i am blind but I checked all the pilots and only saw two that hate Dee Yun, Soontir and Whisper. Closest thing I saw this that Midnight says "Not lockdown"

22 hours ago, JasonCole said:

Its also on Soontir Fel. And it shows up in your browser bar as well.

I believe this is the third.

1 hour ago, heychadwick said:

Dee is super nice and a great guy.  He's also bent towardscasual, or at least not broken X-wing.  I even got a hug when I met him for the first time.

No doubt. I think I would side with him in many things. But not this. In this area, I “subjectively and objectively” side against him. ?

7 minutes ago, Forgottenlore said:

Still not entirely clear on what the root issue is. 

I believe he doesn't like the free YASB and voices so on his podcast.  So the maker of YASB added some tongue in cheek names to various ships in the builder to poke back

15 minutes ago, piznit said:

I believe he doesn't like the free YASB and voices so on his podcast.  So the maker of YASB added some tongue in cheek names to various ships in the builder to poke back

So he just doesn't like it for some undefined reason?

3 hours ago, Forgottenlore said:

So he just doesn't like it for some undefined reason?

In the podcast I listened to where it came up, he found points or something else wrong and said he missed 1.0 and the developer of it.   Of course, the original developer did a fantastic job but I think that he was able to enter things more slowly and in stages, while 2.0 was all at once which probably means that there might be a few more glitches and they're also harder to find, at least for now.

Edited by AlexW

On 9/2/2018 at 8:49 PM, KiraYamatoSF said:

Maybe i am blind but I checked all the pilots and only saw two that hate Dee Yun, Soontir and Whisper. Closest thing I saw this that Midnight says "Not lockdown"

I think the 3rd one you're missing is under First order... A certain "Midnight"....

Edit: doh, quoted the wrong person. You already did notice the Midnight one!

Edited by evcameron