Sign in to follow this  
DXCrazytrain

YASB vs Dee Yun

47 minutes ago, Kehl_Aecea said:

Care to elaborate the details a SMIDGE for those of us not neck deep in the X-Wing social circles?

I'm not certain but I'll give the details I do have.

When you make a list using the 2.0 YASB, certain pilots names display as "such and such hates Dee Yun," which is the name of one of the Mynock X-Wing podcast's hosts. I believe it is intended in good humor.

56 minutes ago, HammerGibbens said:

I'm not certain but I'll give the details I do have.

When you make a list using the 2.0 YASB, certain pilots names display as "such and such hates Dee Yun," which is the name of one of the Mynock X-Wing podcast's hosts. I believe it is intended in good humor.

The reason that the pilot names hate Dee Yun is because Dee has said on the podcast that he doesn't like YASB 2.0

7 hours ago, HolySorcerer said:

This did break TTS support though, as you cannot copy/paste lists with Whisper anymore. 

Oh did it? I made sure that the xws export was consistent with the real names. since I don't have an experience with TTS, could you maybe submit a but report explaining exactly whats going wrong with it?

7 hours ago, Kieransi said:

Yeah, @raithos lol, I'm loving this! 

:) ?

I aim to please

26 minutes ago, Wiredin said:

#teamyasb

Dee is a fun listen. But his incessant whining about yasb 2.0... ?

I’m glad @raithos isn’t taking it lying down. I for one appreciate the free service. I would appreciate it even more if I used it while I was podcasting. 

#teamyasb

10 hours ago, raithos said:

Oh did it? I made sure that the xws export was consistent with the real names. since I don't have an experience with TTS, could you maybe submit a but report explaining exactly whats going wrong with it?

I aim to please

Ah, I was following the tts instructions to copy the bb code, not the export function. The documentation is in need of updating then. 

4 hours ago, Giledhil said:

Just out of curiosity, are there many people playing on TTS? Where do you find games?

I invite friends to play, I don’t play with randoms.