Sign in to follow this  
NoZone

New Han Solo Clarification

The New Han Card Reads,

"Deal 2 indirect damage to an opponent. You may reveal a villain card from your hand to force that opponents to lose 1 resource. You may reveal a hero card from your hand to gain 1 resource."

When you resolve this ability are you allowed to reveal a villain card and then a hero card triggering both effects?

It doesn't say "or" between the two options but it doesn't say "then" either so I'm not sure which would be the case.

Anyone have a clue?

08134.jpg

I don't know how you would have both hero and villain cards in your hand, other than draft. But yes, you can reveal both hero and villain cards from your hand to do both abilities. Cuz it just says you may on both of them, so you decide to do both of them.

4 hours ago, Razelll said:

I don't know how you would have both hero and villain cards in your hand, other than draft. But yes, you can reveal both hero and villain cards from your hand to do both abilities. Cuz it just says you may on both of them, so you decide to do both of them.

Bo-Katan or Finn.