Cubanboy

Happy Friday

Happy Friday!  

People are flying the Quad Jumper?!?!?  

Had a good game with 3 Kirhaxz, a Misthunter, and a Tractor Beam Scyk!   It was really good!  I managed to tractor a Tie Fighter onto an asteroid and killed it.  I tractored Vader to reduce his dice and managed to gun him down.  Never seen a Tractor Beam do so much.  The Misthunter was also pretty good for the points.  The zero stop is nice.  Still, Vader got behind it, TL it, and rolled hit, crit, crit, crit (with a Direct Hit).  Took out the remaining 5 Hull it had in one shot!  Vader is a beast, but I took him down with my generics.

I love the TIE bomber as well. Probably the most surprised I've been at just how much I've liked the way a ship model looked. And it looks to me like the 2.0 changes really sharpened its identity and put it in a good place for 2.00.

It's amazing. But the Quadjumper being OBJECTIVELY AND LITERALLY THE BEST SHIP IN X-WING BY THE WIDEST OF MARGINS means it wins, just like a Quadjumper always does

#jank4lyfe #noregrets

TIE Bombers are sturdy ships with solid dials and strong ordnance carriers. I'd argue that, aside from the white 4K, the Bomber has a better dial than the Defender. They're cheap enough to fill in lists and sturdy enough to be a threat.

A Bomber Swarm usually has more than enough Hull to raise some concerns against many ships with modest firepower or few ships with good firepower.

The first thing (in 1.0, mind you) my last opponent said against my 4 Bomber LWF UR + Countdown list was, "Wow, that's a lot of health."

Now they're cheaper, have a really good support ship with some good officer options alongside?! Sold.

In that version we don't speak of anymore I preferred Tugboats.  Decloaking bombing tractor beaming Tugboats.  I still don't like the TIE bomber, so now to figure out how to put all that previous stuff on the ol' tugger!

Happy Friday!

First off: happpy friday

Second: i haven‘t been that drunk in years, actually

third: how is zhat even a question? Of course the tie bomber!!! (Did you notice the z of zhat? Haha) tug boats suck hard, they are ugly, less established, and they are scum instead of imperial which makes tbem inherently less good! Also, tugboats are civilian while tie bombers are military flight crafts of a fascist regime, which makes them better suited for their job than dmn quadjumpers

ps: sorry

Quadjumpers all the way. While the bomber does spammy munitions very well, it's only true strength is against jousting lists and some turrets. Quadjmpers on the other hand are almost universally amazing against ships with 1 or more agility when used in the right list.