Yepesnopes

Does the digital version not have a dedicate forum?

I completely agree as well.  It would be a lot tidier if the digital version either had its own forum or subforum of this forum.

The sooner the moderators can do that, the better, since it will take more and more effort to move all the digital topics to the new forum/subforum as time goes on...

Ive noticed the news reports get the same title too, so I get excited for an LotR news-piece then find its for the digital, which isnt something I personally am interested in. I am sure this is marketing to attract cross-game but its quite irritating as the games are different so should have differentiation in news and forums.

1 hour ago, alexbobspoons said:

Ive noticed the news reports get the same title too, so I get excited for an LotR news-piece then find its for the digital, which isnt something I personally am interested in. I am sure this is marketing to attract cross-game but its quite irritating as the games are different so should have differentiation in news and forums.

This!   

Clicking on a News item only to find it is about the digital game is extremely annoying.

7 hours ago, alexbobspoons said:

So this.  Please FFG?