Sign in to follow this  
Seam

Special Seeker cards

Hello!

I am stuck in the Dunwich cicle and have to change from two player games to solo play. As I saw that there are some special Seeker cards which are dependent on the cicle (e.g. Archaic Glyphs), my question is, is it worth it to include those cards in a Seeker deck? To avoid spoilers, a yes/no is enough for an answer.

Thanks all!

Just to correct a possible misconception:   neither Archaric Glyphs nor Strange Solution are dependent on the cycle.   They are player cards, and may be included in your deck, regardless of which campaign you are in.   

Are they worth it?    I suppose it depends on what sort of player you are and what kind of cards you like, and what difficulty setting you're on and what else you'd like to do with your deck...   But overall, I'd say yes, you'll probably find them useful.

Edited by awp832

I just saw your other thread, and because of that I assume you are playing Roland.   If that is the case, I change my answer:   the cards to which you refer are much more useful for a character with Seeker as their main role.   I would not include them in a Roland deck.

I know, @Khudzlin . My thought was, if including those cards would make the results of the cycle more interesting, gave more background or somesuch. As I only read the paragraphs of the cycle which are relevant (in other words the specifiv ending of the scenarios) and never played with those cards (never with a "pure" Seeker), I wanted some advice if it is "worth" it to include them.

Thanks!

2 hours ago, Seam said:

My thought was, if including those cards would make the results of the cycle more interesting, gave more background or somesuch.

If this is solely what you are judging these cards on, then my answer would be: no, it is not worth including them. Staying spoiler-free, all I can say is that they are good cards which I would often include in a Seeker deck, but not for that reason.