Sign in to follow this  
NeverBetTheFett

Flight Academy article

6 minutes ago, NeverBetTheFett said:

Well written. When did Soontir get a soft 1 turn? 

Right?  I thought the same thing when I saw it.  I checked the revealed dials and Squints only have spd 1 TURNS, not banks.  So, well, FFG made an oops.  That happens. 

More to the point why did they use such outdated 1.0 content! Talk about misleading and confusing for any new or aspiring players a few weeks out from release of 2.0.

It even features a triple Attanni Mindlink, how long ago was that erratted? 

Edited by Trevor Goodchild

4 minutes ago, Trevor Goodchild said:

More to the point why did they use such outdated 1.0 content! Talk about misleading and confusing for any new or aspiring players a few weeks out from release of 2.0.

It even features a triple Attanni Mindlink, how long ago was that erratted? 

"For example, in first edition, there was a once-popular list consisting of Manaroo, Asajj Ventress, and Fenn Rau. " - more reading, less pictures? ;)

17 minutes ago, piznit said:

And to think he did an illegal movement not on his dial, BR, boost and all he had to do was a 3 straight to be in the same spot!  No wonder the Imps lost, so inefficient :)

That's a 4 straight, and it wouldn't have been exactly the same position.

You Rebels have no regard for precision. It's a wonder you managed to destroy even one death star.

28 minutes ago, ClassicalMoser said:

That's a 4 straight, and it wouldn't have been exactly the same position.

You Rebels have no regard for precision. It's a wonder you managed to destroy even one death star.

They magicked their way into winning. No skill was involved. Fly in a straight line, do some space magic, win. 

Now if only the deathstar would have gotten more funding earlier, the rebel base would have been destroyed. 

Support your local superweapon project today, so no religious extremists can take away your peace, freedom, justice and security!

40 minutes ago, Boom Owl said:

Soontir Fel doesnt play by the rules.

Of course not. He's Soonitr-frickin-Fel!

He's so tough, he once tanked an 8-die attack ... and regained a hull point.

He's so dodgy, he arc dodged an entire swarm, without setting a dial.

He's so dangerous, his dice only need one side, because he always rolls crits.

2 hours ago, ClassicalMoser said:

Luke Skywalker and his proton torpedo would like to say hello ?

7 hours ago, ObiWonka said:

When FFG needed a mistake for the article.

I love X-Wing and am a supporter of FFG, but it is uncanny how frequently these articles have fundemental mistakes. I recall when SLAM first entered the game. It was showcased in an article telling you how cool it was to use it in conjunction with bombing...only they broke the rules in the article.  Do they write these articles before development is wrapped?

6 hours ago, Pewpewpew BOOM said:

I love X-Wing and am a supporter of FFG, but it is uncanny how frequently these articles have fundemental mistakes. I recall when SLAM first entered the game. It was showcased in an article telling you how cool it was to use it in conjunction with bombing...only they broke the rules in the article.  Do they write these articles before development is wrapped?

When the K-wing appeared, that was legal.