(5) Proton Bombs
(3) Fire-Control System
Points 84

(26) Lando Calrissian
(4) IG-88D
(1) Trick Shot
Points 31

Total points: 199

Lando can either coordinate or choose a calculate a give one to either IG and keep the other for defence 

I have a version like this with L3-37/tactical officer, predator on the two IGs - you lose the -88D though.

Even in 2.0 I can do 4x Striker with 1x Reaper but I don't have many of them so :

Dance, Dance ! (200)

Scarif Base Pilot — TIE Reaper41

ISB Slicer3

Admiral Sloane10

Shield Upgrade*

Ship Total: 58

Planetary Sentinel — TIE Striker34

Seismic Charges3

Ship Total: 37

Planetary Sentinel — TIE Striker34

Seismic Charges3

Ship Total: 37

Alpha Squadron Pilot — TIE Interceptor34

Ship Total: 34

Alpha Squadron Pilot — TIE Interceptor34

Ship Total: 34

Really good squad around this topic, many choice, I like more and more 2.0 ! :)

If I finally convert, I will probably start with this list:

Y-Wing Gold Squad Veteran, Ion Cannon Turret

T-65 X-Wing Luke Skywalker, Servomotor S-Foils, Supernatural Reflexes

Fly the Y-Wings in formation to maximize turret coverage. 

18 hours ago, SOTL said:

Already proxying games so getting a good idea of what is working.  Current strongest list is Scum Han/Palob/Slaver, I know a few people who are trying it out and it's not dropped a game yet.  The Falcon and Crow are both undercosted.

Whats the list?

3 hours ago, Firebird TMK said:

If I finally convert, I will probably start with this list:

T-65 X-Wing Luke Skywalker, Servomotor S-Foils, Supernatural Reflexes

Fly the Y-Wings in formation to maximize turret coverage. 

That's HORRIBLE.

And a great excuse to pick up another Y-Wing.

I'm not sure, the 2nd Ed ICT is a lot worse than the 1st Ed.  Because the first damage you do is damage and not Ion I think you really struggle to actually ionise stuff.

And with lists moving towards more and more ships the Ion token loses a lot of value anyway as you're only ionising 20% of their list not 50%.

1 hour ago, SOTL said:

How Important is elusive on the HWK as the only red maneuver is 3 Hards and stop?

Other then that I will be making sure to try this list out!

3 minutes ago, Dengars Toilet Paper said:

How Important is elusive on the HWK as the only red maneuver is 3 Hards and stop?

Other then that I will be making sure to try this list out!

I've gone for Elusive/L3-37 combo on Palob.  I'm not a fan of either of those upgrades in isolation but I think there's a synergetic tripod with Palob.

Elusive - Palob has good reds he wants to use (3-turns with arc sideways to steal tokens is your 'I'm actually 2.0 Asajj' move), and with multiple Focus tokens he both doesn't have many dice he needs to reroll and is only looking for eyeballs when he does reroll.

L3-37 - stealing focus tokens from attackers means that you can save L3 for when they roll triple natties and then make them reroll it and without focus there's a good chance they will come back with a worse roll, plus turning your banks greens combos with Elusive to clear the stress your red moves give you.

I must be crazy:

IG-88A — Aggressor 70
Elusive 3
Advanced Sensors 8
Seismic Charges 3
Contraband Cybernetics 5
Shield Upgrade 8
IG-2000 2
Ship Total: 99

IG-88C — Aggressor 70
Elusive 3
Advanced Sensors 8
Seismic Charges 3
Contraband Cybernetics 5
Shield Upgrade 8
IG-2000 2
Ship Total: 99
Edited by DaProfezzur

18 minutes ago, Smaeks said:

@SOTL

Isn't the I 6 Han a bit undercosted (54 naked)?

What do u think ?

I think the Lando's Falcon expansion is the first sign that power creep in 2nd Edition is going to come thick and fast to move people off Conversion Kit stuff.  Not just the Falcon itself but the Escape Craft is crazy cheap for Coordinate (it's sort of the Sheathipede mistake all over again) and then you get stuff like Lando crew & Han Gunner as well, which are better than almost anything in the conversion kits.

I think the Scum Falcon is probably a little undercosted, although it's a tricky one to use effectively because the better you make Han the worse he actually gets.  Once Han becomes your opponent's target priority he's far less likely to get obstructed shots and far more likely to need to burn action on rotating arc or boosting.

14 minutes ago, SOTL said:

I think the Lando's Falcon expansion is the first sign that power creep in 2nd Edition is going to come thick and fast to move people off Conversion Kit stuff.  Not just the Falcon itself but the Escape Craft is crazy cheap for Coordinate (it's sort of the Sheathipede mistake all over again) and then you get stuff like Lando crew & Han Gunner as well, which are better than almost anything in the conversion kits.

I think the Scum Falcon is probably a little undercosted, although it's a tricky one to use effectively because the better you make Han the worse he actually gets.  Once Han becomes your opponent's target priority he's far less likely to get obstructed shots and far more likely to need to burn action on rotating arc or boosting.

I Agree about the power creep statement however we can only hope that FFG will increase the prices of the new cards after its release so they will still get the sales but the game stays balanced as hard as that will be for them 

1 hour ago, SOTL said:

I'm not sure, the 2nd Ed ICT is a lot worse than the 1st Ed.  Because the first damage you do is damage and not Ion I think you really struggle to actually ionise stuff.

And with lists moving towards more and more ships the Ion token loses a lot of value anyway as you're only ionising 20% of their list not 50%.

It is a lot worse for applying ions, but it is still a 3 dice attack that does about as much damage as any other three dice attack, for just 6 points. Wouldn't take it on a ship with 3 dice anyways and the range restriction is annoying, but if I want a mobile arc I'll happily pay the extra 2 points over dorsal for the extra die (provided points work out of course).

1 minute ago, Dengars Toilet Paper said:

I Agree about the power creep statement however we can only hope that FFG will increase the prices of the new cards after its release so they will still get the sales but the game stays balanced as hard as that will be for them 

I think that's highly likely.  Then they can undercost the next wave of releases and make you buy those, only to later put the price up so they undercost the next wave...

Just now, Admiral Deathrain said:

It is a lot worse for applying ions, but it is still a 3 dice attack that does about as much damage as any other three dice attack, for just 6 points. Wouldn't take it on a ship with 3 dice anyways and the range restriction is annoying, but if I want a mobile arc I'll happily pay the extra 2 points over dorsal for the extra die (provided points work out of course).

I definitely see the argument for taking it over Dorsal Turret, but I also don't think that's enough to raise it above the bar of being any good (outside of Kavil, who's probably pretty good with ICT & Han Gunner).