Sign in to follow this  
buckero0

PRIZE support announced for new store kits

Jawa is nice prize if it only came with figure tokens. I don't ask for mini, I'm ok with figure tokens... come on ffg, it's easy: cards from packs or cards missing into expansions plus figure tokens for them.

Edited by Golan Trevize

11 minutes ago, Doowa said:

Why not make a “combined” Chewbacca Wookiee avenger card instead of an attachment as the price? Would be much cooler and appreciated I’d think. 

It’s significant that it’s an attachment. That way he can’t be TAed into scum and can’t have other attachments. 

-ryanjamal 

20 hours ago, Doowa said:

Why not make a “combined” Chewbacca Wookiee avenger card instead of an attachment as the price? Would be much cooler and appreciated I’d think. 

Because there's no way to write a combined card equivalent to deployment + upgrade. It's not about TA or other attachments. It's a problem of deployment/figure cost. Deployment cost of Chewbacca with Wookie Avenger is still same as deployment cost of Chewbacca without Wookie Avenger. If you calculate Chewbacca at 11 when a CC refers to his Deployment Cost you would make a mistake. Think about Hera's Evacuation, what's in your opinion the total VPs scored by opponent for an evac-ed Chewbacca with Wookie Avenger? If you had a combined card you would calculate 11/2 rounded down (it's 5). Instead ruling this properly it's 14/2=7 and only then you take into account attachments, so -4 from Wookie avenger. The opponent scores 3 (for fixed Han it's 2). Similarly, who is the Primary Target between Weiss and Fixed Vader?

Edited by Golan Trevize

Can’t see this should be an issue. You should know the cost etc. for stuff like that.

Only reason to not make this is that Chewbacca already has a cool alt art card.