Sign in to follow this  
glewis2317

New Stuff?

I'm beginning to think that Genysis is on the lower part of FFG's priority list. I understand RPG's, in general, don't sell well. Also, with the Star Wars license printing money for them, it only makes sense to give that priority. 

Aside from Android has there been any news I've missed?

14 hours ago, 2P51 said:

They put out a CRB, a setting sourcebook and previewed another setting sourcebook, all in less than a year, all while launching an entirely new RPG, and adding I think 3 or 4 books to the Star Wars line?  I think FFG's RPG division is setting  a bar personally.

Where's the official release about the new sourcebook? Also, I don't remember implying they were lazy and acknowledged their Star Wars work. Simmer down.

Well, if we look at what happened last year ... playtest at GenCon in a Terrinoth setting then an announcement on the setting book in Nov.  We can assume the same this year with the Android playtest for Genesys at GenCon.  And with the Magnum Opus announcement about Android:Netrunner coming to a close in Nov, I'm expecting an announcement for the Android setting around that time as well.  Let's hope they release the Android playtest adventure for free like they did as well.  ?

1 hour ago, glewis2317 said:

Where's the official release about the new sourcebook? Also, I don't remember implying they were lazy and acknowledged their Star Wars work. Simmer down.

They ran Android at Gencon.

I feel you. I think to some extent it is the summertime blues, but it feels a bit as though the excitement surrounding Genesys is in a bit of a lull. Even the frequency of posts here on the community boards has slowed.

I do agree with the Pirate that as RPG companies go, FFG is banging out the publications. And Android will light a fire as more information becomes available, I'm sure.

But for now I'll just have to be patient.