Sign in to follow this  
Jarval

Nationals Kylo Ren card confirmed to be single-sided for 1.0 only

56 minutes ago, FTS Gecko said:

I'm hoping that the side event prize wall )and premium side events) will have some sweet, sweet 2nd edition content - especially after seeing the near-insane amount of 2nd edition material that was doing the rounds at GenCon

My insider at Polish Nationals says they've been given the Scum title cards for 2nd Edition as an additional participation prize, so there is hope! ?

1 minute ago, Jarval said:

My insider at Polish Nationals says they've been given the Scum title cards for 2nd Edition as an additional participation prize, so there is hope! ?

Yeah, they were given out at the European Championships as well.

I was hoping to see some of the 2nd edition stuff from GenCon, as seen in @Crabbok's video:

I know that there were 2nd Edition preview events at GenCon as well - and I remember seeing some cool 2nd edition Empire, Rebel and Scum themed damage decks going for disproportionately large amounts of money on eBay.  Yes, I'm greedy!  ?

13 hours ago, FTS Gecko said:

To be fair, Nationals prizes were announced back in May.  Maybe even before we knew what the line down the middle of the movement templates was for.

But FFG knew that 2nd ed was coming. Maybe, just maybe not choose a card which belongs to a faction which is unsupported in early 2.0 (leading to a card w/o function and ability to field unless playing at home)?

Edited by Managarmr