Sign in to follow this  
player3010587

Boom Owl Knows What I'm Talking About

Autothrusters don't forbid another action. And they can work off supernatural reflexes. Granted, the 3 banks are now white, but so long as there is 1 force (which will always happen even if you spent both on mods, ability, reflexes...): dial in green, supernatural a reposition, autothruster another one, clear stress, and then focus or lock (depending on plans and remaining force capacity).

Who are the I6 meanies (although unreduceable to I0)? All the previous PS 11 clowns with the addition of Fenn, Soontir, and Dengar, so as long as your I6 protector is surviving, you should be good, especially with the chassis of the centerpiece. And that is even if you even need a top initiative protector anymore. That and midnight looks to be an awesome closer once more.

Edited by player3010587

2 minutes ago, Nyxen said:

Oh that's why he's a 5 now.

Pretty much. For 1 Force and a green move he can do 3 actions in a turn but 2 of them are reposition. 

I’ve been playing against Advanced Sensors Guri. She is a menace. Her barrel roll is basically a double reposition and if you play her right you get the focus in the engagement phase. She is so cheap for what she can do. Kylo won’t be cheap. 

Do we know whether ISYTDS remained the same? And which pilot crits are now the first choice?

Edit: looks like wounded or panicked to me. The only reason for stunned is IMO that it can‘t be repaired.

Blinded prevents mods (except force). Action repair

Stunned deals an immediate damage on obstacle overlap. Can‘t repair

Panicked deals 2 stress. Immediate free repair

Wounded has you roll for stress after every action with 50% chance. Action repair

Edited by GreenDragoon

3 hours ago, player2422845 said:

I don't understand.

Super Natural Interceptors can do crazy stupid things basically. Same way Grand Inq can boost/roll link into a red focus then blue move into an evade.

I would not be surprised if it costs significantly more on Kylo, Vader, Luke, and Grand Inq by the time the FO wave drops. 

Edited by Boom Owl

3 hours ago, GreenDragoon said:

Do we know whether ISYTDS remained the same? And which pilot crits are now the first choice?

Spend 1 force after you defend to assign the token to the attacker. We dont know how the condition works though yet.

Id guess Panicked Pilot for the theme and the usefulness in making double stressed aces more predictable? 

His dial and pilot card has been fully spoiled by the way. No more 3 blue bank which is good news.

Edited by Boom Owl

27 minutes ago, Boom Owl said:

Spend 1 force after you defend to assign the token to the attacker. We dont know how the condition works though yet.

Id guess Panicked Pilot for the theme and the usefulness in making double stressed aces more predictable? 

His dial and pilot card has been fully spoiled by the way. No more 3 blue bank which is good news.

Where has it been spoiled? I missed that out!

1 hour ago, LordFajubi said:

I never bought one of these, did he always have a stop? And how exactly is a fast nimble ship supposed to stop. I really liked this ship on screen but stopping just isn’t cricket.

Nm that must be a different dial.

Yeah, that looks to be the Upsilons Shuttle dial. The other shown looks like the FO dial, though those 3 t-rolls are new. 

1 hour ago, SabineKey said:

Yeah, that looks to be the Upsilons Shuttle dial. The other shown looks like the FO dial, though those 3 t-rolls are new. 

The other dial is identical to a 1e silencer, except that the 3 banks are no longer green (or blue). No longer the fastest ship in the game, now tied for an A Wing in speed. :(

Edited by player3010587

2 hours ago, player3010587 said:

The other dial is identical to a 1e silencer, except that the 3 banks are no longer green (or blue). No longer the fastest ship in the game, now tied for an A Wing in speed. :(

Oh, interesting. I’m very surprised since the RZ-2 got blue 3 banks. I suppose it could be the SF’s dial, but I’m saying that more for listing all option rather than actual belief. 

We also can see the FO dial in the spread for its standalone expansion, so it’s definitely not it. 

39 minutes ago, SabineKey said:

Oh, interesting. I’m very surprised since the RZ-2 got blue 3 banks. I suppose it could be the SF’s dial, but I’m saying that more for listing all option rather than actual belief. 

We also can see the FO dial in the spread for its standalone expansion, so it’s definitely not it. 

Its Kylo’s dial. The 3 talon gives it away. Its fine he doesnt need the bank anyway. The less blue the better on a force user with 2.0 autothrusters and super duper natural kylo reflexes.

2 greens turns and a 5 green straight should be more than enough.

9 hours ago, Boom Owl said:

Its Kylo’s dial. The 3 talon gives it away. Its fine he doesnt need the bank anyway. The less blue the better on a force user with 2.0 autothrusters and super duper natural kylo reflexes.

2 greens turns and a 5 green straight should be more than enough.

Personally, I found the 3 banks on advanced sensors Kylo more diverse and handy than the 5 straight. But as you said, especially considering the drop in power level, 2 banks are good enough. And with no true turrets, who cares about 1.0 autothrusters?