Sign in to follow this  
dalestephenson

Any interest in a solo league?

9 hours ago, Rouxxor said:

But my preference is to use the free software things, that may not using our data (even if those data are not really relevant ^^)

You used Hero Spirit Glorfindel.  Share that you used Hero Spirit Glorfindel.

Frequently played together: Hero Spirit Glorfindel + Hummerhorns.

Other people who used Hero Spirit Glorfindel also bought: Arkham Horror: The Card Game + Gentle Giant GLORFINDEL Bust Lord of the Rings Hobbit + Southern Comfort 1L

1 hour ago, icabod said:

You used Hero Spirit Glorfindel.  Share that you used Hero Spirit Glorfindel.

Frequently played together: Hero Spirit Glorfindel + Hummerhorns.

Other people who used Hero Spirit Glorfindel also bought: Arkham Horror: The Card Game + Gentle Giant GLORFINDEL Bust Lord of the Rings Hobbit + Southern Comfort 1L

Translation, please. :D

I was wondering how the data from a solo league of LOTR could be used by data gatherers if we used Google Docs.  And I've been shopping on Amazon, so see a lot of unrelated "other people purchased..." messages.

In my head?  Funniest thing ever :) 

Incidentally, I searched on Amazon for "Hero Spirit Glorfindel", and it did suggest I buy a litre bottle of Southern Comfort.  Not sure that would improve my game.

And the Glorfindel bust is just big model of Glorfindel for the princely sum of about £300. 

Sure you didn't type Hero Spirits Glorfindel?  Amazon showed me anime action figures...

Speaking only for myself, I think it'd be pretty cool if google used private documents to find out what heroes go best with Spirit Glorfindel.  Given the quality of targeted web ads I see, I expect it'll come up with Spirit Pippin.

I typed in Gandalf, and it said I could not purchase anything as another customer was already purchasing one.

So I tried typing in Ents, it told me it would arrive tomorrow but I had to wait a day before I opened the box.

I also searched for wilds of rhovanion, it suggested a pair of pants, and if I ordered that I'd get another mystery item sent to me free