Sign in to follow this  
LostFleet

Obi-Wan's Message

This is silly but I am going nuts,

towards the end of the Revenge of the Sith, Obi-Wan changed the beacon at the Jedi Temple, warning them not to come to Coruscant.

here is a lovely re-soundtracked version of the message

the question is, 

did Obi-Wan said these words at the Revenge of the Sith or at the tv show Rebels?

I tried to find in the movie ( have the latest bluray) but I couldn't, either I missed it or they re-edited the movie ( they always change stuff) or it is not spoken at the movie at all and it is in Rebels.

Edit:typo

Edited by LostFleet

You know, for a lot of hate that a lot of fans give Star Wars lately, I have to say, in many ways, I love how canon is working out.

I realize this is off-topic somewhat, but I love the fact that Rebels brought the following to us into canon:

Grand Admiral Thrawn

Rukh

Captain Pallaeon

The Chimaera

The TIE Defender

17 minutes ago, Drasnighta said:

It was not spoken in the movie directly, no.

Im sure the Rebels Holocron was the first official time they were put into audio...

... they were also written in “A New Dawn” and Marc Thompson does a decent Obi Wan as he reads them...

Thank you for clarification,

Since they begin to change movies I always have a doubt, did I watch this or not, 

@martok2112 true some of the canon I really like, especially the ones you mentioned, however there are some I dislike as well, especially with ship designs ( for computer games, some of them really dont belong to the Star Wars verse)

3 hours ago, martok2112 said:

You know, for a lot of hate that a lot of fans give Star Wars lately, I have to say, in many ways, I love how canon is working out.

I realize this is off-topic somewhat, but I love the fact that Rebels brought the following to us into canon:

Grand Admiral Thrawn

Rukh

Captain Pallaeon

The Chimaera

The TIE Defender

Can we also talk about the finale of the Obi-Wan and Maul rivalry?  In the BEST WAY.

Oh, and more Mandalorians?

And....and...

Edited by Alzer

Just now, Drasnighta said:

To be fair, outside of Clan Wren, most of those Mandalorians weren't new so much as re used...    :D

I was thinking more the Fang fighter etc.  But it was good to see more of them in general.

4 hours ago, Alzer said:

Reveal hidden contents

Can we also talk about the finale of the Obi-Wan and Maul rivalry?  In the BEST WAY.

Oh, and more Mandalorians?

And....and...

Ach....oy....I had forgotten all about what you mentioned in your hidden comments.

Yeah....that was cool. :)