SOTL

2.0 card viewer?

Sorry to create a burner topic for this... somebody had created a 2.0 card viewer, and it was a bit shonky basic but did the job fine.  I've lost the link for it - can anyone help me out?

errrrr.... This is what I got when I clicked the link:

Safe Web Report for:

infinitearenas.com
infinitearenas.com
Web Site Location   us.gif  United States of America

Norton Rating

Safeweb Share

Norton Safe Web has analyzed infinitearenas.com for safety and security problems. Below is a sample of the threats that were found.

Summary

• Computer Threats: 1
  • Identity Threats: 0
  • Annoyance factors: 0
Total threats on this site: 1
The Norton rating is a result of Symantec's automated analysis system. Learn more. 
The opinions of our users are reflected separately in the community rating on the right.

Community Reviews (0)

Threat Report

small-warning
Drive-By Downloads
Threats found: 1  

14 minutes ago, Pewpewpew BOOM said:

I was surprised that Computer Threat has only 1 charge.  Does it take effect in the System Phase?

That could make sense. Though, it’s preventing “movement” to a site, so maybe it takes affect upon dial reveal?

I’m the amateur that put together that site. If there’s some hosting setting I need to change to make the site more safe, I would appreciate any input. The site is strictly html and JavaScript accessing jpg, png, and JSON files on the server. Not sure what would be viewed as a “Computer Threat”...

41 minutes ago, J1mBob said:

I’m the amateur that put together that site. If there’s some hosting setting I need to change to make the site more safe, I would appreciate any input. The site is strictly html and JavaScript accessing jpg, png, and JSON files on the server. Not sure what would be viewed as a “Computer Threat”...

Anything that would accept a user input? My first guess on a “drive by download” is that someone may be able to inject a malicious script via a form input field? So when someone else go e to the page it renders your site and their code. 

On 8/14/2018 at 6:47 AM, ghotio said:

errrrr.... This is what I got when I clicked the link:

Safe Web Report for:

infinitearenas.com
infinitearenas.com
Web Site Location   us.gif  United States of America

Norton Rating

Safeweb Share

Norton Safe Web has analyzed infinitearenas.com for safety and security problems. Below is a sample of the threats that were found.

Summary

• Computer Threats: 1
  • Identity Threats: 0
  • Annoyance factors: 0
Total threats on this site: 1
The Norton rating is a result of Symantec's automated analysis system. Learn more. 
The opinions of our users are reflected separately in the community rating on the right.

Community Reviews (0)

Threat Report

small-warning
Drive-By Downloads
Threats found: 1  

Thanks for posting this. I checked into Norton's found threat, which was fixed years ago. I requested Norton re-evaluate. Norton now gives infinitearenas.com a clean bill of health, and so does every other major threat scanner!

Just now, SOTL said:

And thanks for the site, it's still the one I'm using to grab card images for all my proxying - it's simple but doesn't waste time doing anything I don't need!

Thank you! I recently received high quality scans of Core content that I'll upload to the site soon, when RL gives me a chance.

I can confirm that there was no blocks from symantec/norton when I just visited. 

Great resource! (Your site that is) 

Edited by ghotio
clarification