Arkanta974

Fly for Freedom Preview a Rebel List for X-Wing Second Edition

I absolutely LOVE IT! So thematic.

Things like this are why I like this game. I haven't read many of the books and was never a video game guy, so a lot of the ships and pilots from that media don't really interest me. Stuff that was on the big and small screen? Now we're cooking with gas. I just hope we can show up with thematic lists like that and not get blasted/laughed right off the table.

Docking with the Ghost.

It seems to me that the article implies that an Attack Shuttle (or Sheathipede) without the Phantom title can still dock with the Ghost but only at range 0.

I seems to me that you could field one of each (only one with title) and dock either of them as necessity dictates.

Am I right?

5 minutes ago, gjnido said:

Docking with the Ghost.

It seems to me that the article implies that an Attack Shuttle (or Sheathipede) without the Phantom title can still dock with the Ghost but only at range 0.

I seems to me that you could field one of each (only one with title) and dock either of them as necessity dictates.

Am I right?

I noticed this today as well. Only the VCX-100 has to have the Ghost title to enable docking. You could have multiple attack shuttles or sheathipedes and any of them could dock, I think (but only at range 0).

Edited by Ixidor

13 minutes ago, apoapsis said:

I like how they ignore that the Ghost peg doesn't work with a turret arc indicator and even have a photo of a Ghost without one ?

Yeah ive been wondering about that... epic ships will have the same problem.  2.0 is so rushed its nuts to think it isnt going to have issues

The list is now at 199 points :)

"The Spectres" (199)

Kanan Jarrus — VCX-100 90
Ezra Bridger 18
"Chopper" (Crew) 2
Hera Syndulla 4
Ion Cannon Turret 6
Ghost 0
Ship Total: 120

Phoenix Squadron Pilot — A-Wing 30
Proton Rockets 7
Ship Total: 37

Sabine Wren — Attack Shuttle 38
Predator 2
Phantom 2
Ship Total: 42

Can't wait to see the Empire and Scum list !

Edited by Arkanta974