...there are some guys who started a new poscast!  They referred me to facebook which I don't use, does anyone know the name or a link, I love this game and have oodles of commuting time and have eaten through all the cotr and grey company, (and my mouth of Sauron cast of course).

I'd appreciate the name link or anything really, thanks! 

47 minutes ago, Wandalf the Gizzard said:

I don't think Card Talk is that new.

Perhaps not, but outside of CotR I can't think of another discussion-type 'cast that posts to the FB group.

Well that's disappointing. I know it is a niche hobby, so not as much stiff exists as xwing. 

Cotr keeps a good schedule, but Grey company has slowed considerably and have really just been doing book club which is cool, but I'd love more game content. 

The person knew I did a cast and be mentioned people (plural) doing the cast. 

I love that there are so many people who do blogs,  if they were all things you could listen to I'd listen to all of them haha.  Time in the gym, car, and working with background stuff on is so plentiful. 

Has the community slowed down? If so, is it natural fatigue after 6 years or the slow down of releases the past cycle?

I'm going to check out cardtalk though that sounds cool!  Thanks!

Edited by player1683311
Didn't finish thought I started sorry

43 minutes ago, player1683311 said:

Has the community slowed down? If so, is it natural fatigue after 6 years or the slow down of releases the past cycle?

I think if it has, it's because of the slowed product release. Asmodee's acquiring of FFG may have something to do with it as well (lack of enthusiasm for game, less support).

44 minutes ago, player1683311 said:

Grey company has slowed considerably and have really just been doing book club which is cool, but I'd love more game content. 

They should be back to normal after they finish RotK

On 8/13/2018 at 6:35 AM, John Constantine said:

It amazes me how people keep starting new blogs, podcasts, etc. for a game with as low demand for this as LotR LCG.

I think if one were to start a blog whose main focus was 1) whether or not to sleeve cards, and 2) what kind of box to store the game in, you would have a smashing success.