Sign in to follow this  
talbot

Captured AEmber

Has anyone seen a way to move AEmber on your own creature to your identity card? Not sure if I missed it in the rules or if that is relegated to a action card somewhere. Or perhaps it's only there for your opponent to gain by killing the creature.

1 hour ago, talbot said:

Has anyone seen a way to move AEmber on your own creature to your identity card? Not sure if I missed it in the rules or if that is relegated to a action card somewhere. Or perhaps it's only there for your opponent to gain by killing the creature.

there is a card that makes the opponent's creature capture their own ember, pretty funny if you ask me. I am not sure which player the ember goes to after those creatures die though. I haven't seen anyway to move captured ember without killing the creature and I am not sure we will. It sounds like you are wanting to steal the ember, if that is what you want you might be more interested in shadows.

16 minutes ago, blindside14 said:

there is a card that makes the opponent's creature capture their own ember, pretty funny if you ask me. I am not sure which player the ember goes to after those creatures die though. I haven't seen anyway to move captured ember without killing the creature and I am not sure we will. It sounds like you are wanting to steal the ember, if that is what you want you might be more interested in shadows.

From the rulebook: "When a creature with Æmber on it leaves play, the Æmber is placed in the opponent’s Æmber pool."