Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
samtosha

crossovers

Recommended Posts

I wonder if they plan on doing something similar to munchkin where they come out with licensed versions themed around star wars, star trek? its something I personally wouldn't be opposed to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I doubt it, given their experience with licenses that weren't continued over the last few years. They don't even hold that many licenses anymore, I think, and the biggest of them (Star Wars) will never get approval from Disney for such a crossover project I'd imagine.

But if Keyforge becomes massive....who knows

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Robin Graves said:

Or maybe a 40k version, just to witness the reactions: :D

"What do you mean, your deck is Space marines, Eldar and Orks? HERESY!!!"

I used to run a Space Marine, Tau Empire and Tyranid combo back then.  My story was the marines and tau made an alliance to study and defeat a tyranid invasion, and the tyranids in the army are controlled specimens set loose to fight enemies.  Anything works, until the inquisition shows up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, RedMageStatscowski said:

I used to run a Space Marine, Tau Empire and Tyranid combo back then.  My story was the marines and tau made an alliance to study and defeat a tyranid invasion, and the tyranids in the army are controlled specimens set loose to fight enemies.  Anything works, until the inquisition shows up.

Well that makes more sense, There was also a big SM/ eldar alliance against hive fleet Kraken. And the -sigh- Blood angels teaming up with the necrons to fight the 'nids.  But orks and eldar on the same team is gonna get tricky.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Robin Graves said:

Well that makes more sense, There was also a big SM/ eldar alliance against hive fleet Kraken. And the -sigh- Blood angels teaming up with the necrons to fight the 'nids.  But orks and eldar on the same team is gonna get tricky.

Look at Dawn of War 2's last stand.  A space marine captain, an eldar farseer and an ork mek fighting side by side against a tyranid swarm.  Sometimes you just have to set aside any hatred if you want to survive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RedMageStatscowski said:

Look at Dawn of War 2's last stand.  A space marine captain, an eldar farseer and an ork mek fighting side by side against a tyranid swarm.  Sometimes you just have to set aside any hatred if you want to survive.

Survival is heresy!!! :D

Blood Ravens with their Thousand sons* geneseed and their xenos loving ways. This would not have happened with the Black Templars!**

 

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor black templars

"Imperator vult!"

 

 

* Fan theory as to why they have so many librarians.

** Okay so they alowed the Eldar to rescue them during the Fall of Cadia, but that's just one xenos race, not two at the same time.

 

Edited by Robin Graves

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...