Fordawn

2.0 Upgrade cards creator

I've been digging this one.  we've been doing 7 points with no force points, 9 with 1 force point, 12 with 2 force, and 16 points with 3 force points.  

It's made Strikers tons of fun and the 7b Delta with Anakin, though expensive, much more competitive.

20190403_052629.jpg

Can't seem to post any more photos (ran out of website kB attachment limit), but I'll still add my ideas via text:

Seismic Torpedoes   Front Arc(no dice or range bonus)   Range 2-3   2 Charges

Attack [Target Lock]: Spend 1 charge and choose 1 obstacle. Each ship and remote at range 0-1 of the obstacle suffers 1 damage. Then, remove that obstacle.

Is pretty much seismic charges, but only out you front arc. Keep in mind all attack rules must be followed, so the obstacle has to be locked and in your front arc and at range 2-3. Would be really good w/ R3 for hunting aces just out of range or your arc. Could even lock 2 obstacles for some huge area denial. Thinking about 5 points. Has the same art as 1.0

There's also a major issue with carriage returns: If you try to make the text into two paragraphs, it just scrambles the lines all over the place.

Any word when you can put the official FFG fonts in? It's not that these one's aren't the same so much as that they're not even close...

Edited by ClassicalMoser

So I just went back in to make a card and nothing is working now.....

The upgrade card type is all messed up with actions and when I try and change anything I get the something is wrong notification. Also if you are going in to fix somethings this weekend, would you add the possibility to make an upgrade card take multiple slots?