player1683311

Inside the collectors box

I also watched a few bits and pieces. I have to say that the Card game elements look really good. Beautiful cards, adventures look interesting, and also a help card which I think is a good idea.

Yeah, I was pleasantly surprised with the unboxing and Caleb's thoughts on the card selection. I originally thought this was a complete alt-art version of the original Core. This has started to go into my "Need to buy" column now.

Thanks for posting!  For whatever reason, the lag is really bad on the video for me.  Will any good samaritan take the time to post what appears to be the content of the decks?

21 hours ago, nakedgremlin said:

Yeah, I was pleasantly surprised with the unboxing and Caleb's thoughts on the card selection. I originally thought this was a complete alt-art version of the original Core. This has started to go into my "Need to buy" column now.

Same here.  I was hoping for just a couple repeats of single cards that I had (I only have one core), but this is truly a pleasant surprise.

I'm so excited for this after seeing the decklist. I really hope they send them out soon, I didn't notice an official date for this, unless we are assuming it's coming out right when the PC game releases.

Edited by TheGuardian118
typo

Shipping notice received....order has been shipped. I was beginning to wonder about the rollout date of August 28, but it looks like this will make it here ahead of that by a day or two.