RaptorLeader

Street Date for Han Solo Wave?

46 minutes ago, RaptorLeader said:

Does any know the release date for Han Solo, Rebel Commandos, Boba Fett, and Scout Troopers?

In the Spanish site it says August 24th for Han and Commandos and September 7th for Boba and Scouts. I don't know how accurate the dates in that site tend to be, but I remember that someone mentioned that they are pretty accurate.

5 hours ago, Lemmiwinks86 said:

In the Spanish site it says August 24th for Han and Commandos and September 7th for Boba and Scouts. I don't know how accurate the dates in that site tend to be, but I remember that someone mentioned that they are pretty accurate.

Fairly accurate so far, barring shipping delays.

Edited by Caimheul1313
Clarified language

Generally, the release dates are on Thursdays, but they are announced the Wednesday 15 days prior.

Like today - Han and the Commandos were confirmed for 8/23.

Check out the upcoming page if you want to see it for yourself - looks like 8/23 will be a busy release day between Han and the Commandos, the Lothal wave of Imperial Assault stuff, and the AGoT house decks.

1 hour ago, Dr Lucky said:

Generally, the release dates are on Thursdays, but they are announced the Wednesday 15 days prior.

Like today - Han and the Commandos were confirmed for 8/23.

Check out the upcoming page if you want to see it for yourself - looks like 8/23 will be a busy release day between Han and the Commandos, the Lothal wave of Imperial Assault stuff, and the AGoT house decks.

Might as well maximize the filled space in the shipping containers from China.

37 minutes ago, Caimheul1313 said:

Might as well maximize the filled space in the shipping containers from China.

Sure, but they usually spread out their releases more evenly week over week. It's just odd for them to dump 15 new SKUs (from 3 different lines) on retailers on one day when most other weeks they are getting between 2-6.

Edited by Dr Lucky

Phooey.  Was hoping they'd release later at this point and not be legal for NOVA, since the Imperial equivalents won't be released.

Edit: Wrong -- 11 days after 8/23 is after NOVA, so all's good!

Edited by Hawkstrike