Sign in to follow this  
RunnerAZ

Store Champs Meta - What list to bring?

I am going to a store champs tomorrow with the goal of getting rulers.  I haven't played in a couple of months.  I am torn between Dash Miranda (good vs swarms of x-wings) or triple wookies (consistent, but crushes my soul, and probably bad against x-wing swarms, but decent against Ghost Fenn)

Thanks in advance.

6 minutes ago, Jo Jo said:

Who cares? 2.0 is out soon. Fly what you have always wanted to fly in 1.0. 

This. It is the last month to fly any list you've always wanted to fly but never did because of the meta. (unless you are trying for a regional bye)

But of your 2, Miranda/Dash stand a better chance than 3 wookie against most meta lists. 

Only if its PTL Super Dash would I do dash miranda. LW Dash gets obliterated by 5X, and will need lots of luck vs double reaper ace with dash not having any tokens ever.

If dash is gonna be throwing naked 4 hlc dice, at least be maneuverable to get hit less.

Ive tested PTL Dash against 5x and he has a good chance with good flying. Also tested him vs double reaper whisper and worked like a charm with boost barrel roll keeping him out of arcs.