Drasnighta

Executor arrives

1 minute ago, Thrindal said:
5 minutes ago, AintNoPoser said:

Big question we need to ask, how do you deploy this? It can't turn, so how do you actually use this in a game where you can get a shot at getting objectives and shoot other ships using a majority, if not all it's dice pool?

My GUESS is that the rear base has to be within the deployment area while the Front does not.  Just a Guess.  We know there are going to be a pile of new rules for this class.

I think it's pretty unlikely that ffg would spend 2 years making this, and not notice that it has to deploy sideways.

10 minutes ago, SgtDurandal said:

Looks like 33 not 13

4 minutes ago, ianediger said:

It is 33.

1 minute ago, BiggsIRL said:

Pretty sure that is 33 on the 3rd card.  I'm gonna go out on a limb and say those ones are priced for "Epic" play, and not usable in 400 point tournaments.

3 people saying 33 so be it. I tried my best to see another three and I couldn't. I will trust you guys.

The issue with this ship is not only if it can kill you but if you can kill it without getting killed yourself. 22 hull with brunson, 6 def tokens, 3 act with stratadv and enough points left over for many squads will make armada very one dimensional indeed. Can you kill it you win, cant you kill it you loose.

Edited by RapidReload

11 minutes ago, LegionOfBOOM said:

Why do you think not brunson? There is no size restriction that would hold her back

poorly designed sentence. Can probably take Tua, as well as Brunson might have been more clear. Who knows if Tua will be allowed though, if the huge ship is a large ship with special rules like a flotilla she would be good, if huge ship is a new class all on it's own then it would mean it gets no benefit from any of the "large ship" only upgrades?

Just now, BrobaFett said:

poorly designed sentence. Can probably take Tua, as well as Brunson might have been more clear. Who knows if Tua will be allowed though, if the huge ship is a large ship with special rules like a flotilla she would be good, if huge ship is a new class all on it's own then it would mean it gets no benefit from any of the "large ship" only upgrades?

Seems that a Huge Ship is not a Large Ship, and thus, Large would notvapply.

1 minute ago, BrobaFett said:

Tua has no size restriction unless there is already a defense retrofit