DOMSWAT911

Is this "the first" Epic ship or the only one?

11 hours ago, Cboerger said:

That’s some of the worst expanded-universe, fan-fiction ugly garbage I’ve ever seen there. Wouldn’t buy either with your money.

I quite like the first one.  OK so it looks like someone thought "what would a cross between a Mon Cal and a Neb B look like" but plenty official stuff has that too.  My problem is it doesn't look very big, they haven't done anything to give it an inherent sense of scale like the "city" part of the SSD.

The second one is ugly, but it's ugly in the way plenty Scum stuff is, it would fit in fine there.  Still looks better than CIS capital ships.

4 minutes ago, ISD Avenger said:

Th Bulwark is ugly no doubt.  It no worse than the AF Mk2.

Yeah including Bulwark unfortunately there is no large Rebel ships I like.

I dont buy AF mk2 just because of the looks ( I am a better person in real life, dont judge the cover sort of guy but in gaming, no, no , no)

2 hours ago, Drasnighta said:

Mats go on the table.

Death Stars on the Mat.

Ergo, Death Star on the table.

Problem Solved.

Thats not a mini though.  Its a Mat which has no function in the game.  

1 hour ago, Drasnighta said:

If the mats not on the table, then nothing you put down is on the table, because even miniatures go on the mat too!

?

But a miniature can go on a table if there is no mat, death star is always on the mat.  If the deathstar is always on the mat, you can never have it on the table without the mat.  Not what I am looking for.

Just now, ripper998 said:

But a miniature can go on a table if there is no mat, death star is always on the mat.  If the deathstar is always on the mat, you can never have it on the table without the mat.  Not what I am looking for.

Put the mat down upside down?