Gengis Jon

Let the Wookie Win — Chewie’s official rollout

6 hours ago, Jabby said:

Four red melee. ****. 

Yeah - and that's without any apparent weapons! (even the attack is underwhelmingly called 'Overpower')... 

... Chewie - the galaxy's leading proponent of Pankration!! 

Though, to be fair, once he's defeated his first opponent in melee each subsequent target is probably being savagely beaten with a disembodied limb. 

(in fact, if they wanted to be cute, they could have called his melee attack something like 'Improvised Armaments'... and everyone would call them 'Improvised Arms') 

Edited by ABXY

3 hours ago, arnoldrew said:

Is anyone else worried about keeping him alive? 9 hp is a lot, but he has no defensive abilities (and one that actually draws wounds onto him) and a white die with no surge. Maybe Dodges from Han will help him stick around.

At 80 points and a very impressive offense, he should be rather squishy, honestly.

10 hours ago, Squark said:

At 80 points and a very impressive offense, he should be rather squishy, honestly.

Really? He costs 80?  My eyes can't focus on that... But makes sense with the white without surge defense

17 minutes ago, Trevor Goodchild said:

Anyone else catch the wry humour with the final sub-heading “Medal Worthy” 

Hehehe ?

That's quite funny.

Everybody says the lack of a medal for Chewbacca means the Rebellion is racist. I have a different interpretation. Solo and Skywalker showed up in their best clothes and Chewbacca walks out in front of everyone stark, staring naked. They probably just wanted to get the ceremony over with to end the embarrassment!

23 hours ago, Squark said:

Chewie looks to be an even hundred. 9 health, white die defense with no surge makes him very squishy though.

I like the wookie warriors a little better. 

42 minutes ago, srMontresor said:

That's quite funny.

Everybody says the lack of a medal for Chewbacca means the Rebellion is racist. I have a different interpretation. Solo and Skywalker showed up in their best clothes and Chewbacca walks out in front of everyone stark, staring naked. They probably just wanted to get the ceremony over with to end the embarrassment!

If they'd made the lanyard longer and the medal bigger they could have covered Chewie's modesty! ?

1 hour ago, buckero0 said:

Chewie looks to be an even hundred. 9 health, white die defense with no surge makes him very squishy though.

I like the wookie warriors a little better. 

Hmm... that could be a one in front of two zeroes... Either way, he's more durable than Veers and Leia (exempting nimble/esteemed leader) with 10.8 effective wounds to Veers's 10 and Leia's 9. Although the nature of a surgeless white defense die is that it probably won't feel that way.

1 hour ago, Chimaera said:

After looking at Chewie just wish they had done a better sculpt on Han and that he was in his classic scoundrel garb.

Is it wrong that I've got plans to buy another set of Fleet troopers just so I can modify one guy into a Han pose?

54 minutes ago, buckero0 said:

Is it wrong that I've got plans to buy another set of Fleet troopers just so I can modify one guy into a Han pose?

Wrong?! It’s just the most right thing I’ve heard all day.