Sign in to follow this  
BlueSquadronPilot

Rebel Fighter Squadron II pack Issues

I've purchased a lot of X-Wing and Armada content over the last few years and I've never had an issue until I purchased the Rebel Squadron II pack. I purchased 3 of these and two of them have had packing issues. One of them was missing all the E-Wings! The second one came with 1 Lancer and 3 VCX lol has anyone else had issues with this pack in particular? 

3 minutes ago, BlueSquadronPilot said:

I've purchased a lot of X-Wing and Armada content over the last few years and I've never had an issue until I purchased the Rebel Squadron II pack. I purchased 3 of these and two of them have had packing issues. One of them was missing all the E-Wings! The second one came with 1 Lancer and 3 VCX lol has anyone else had issues with this pack in particular? 

Not myself but a local player had less Z95s and more lancers. I had an issue with rogues and villains had an extra Nim and was missing a boba. 

FFG corrected the issue.

4 minutes ago, Darth Sanguis said:

Not myself but a local player had less Z95s and more lancers. I had an issue with rogues and villains had an extra Nim and was missing a boba. 

FFG corrected the issue.

I've seen from others they're pretty good with the customer service aspect so I'm not too worried... always makes me feel bad even though I have a right to make a ticket with a company in regards to the product haha 

6 minutes ago, BlueSquadronPilot said:

I've seen from others they're pretty good with the customer service aspect so I'm not too worried... always makes me feel bad even though I have a right to make a ticket with a company in regards to the product haha 

No need to feel bad about it. That's what their customer service department gets paid for. I've bought way too much stuff from FFG. I've only had a couple of minor complaint. Z-95s missing guns and a malformed stand for the Quasar. FFG made them both right without any hesitation and both problems were solved within a few days. Manufacturing and packaging mistakes are bound to happen. As long as the company stands by their product and fixes their mistakes that's good enough for me.

On ‎8‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 8:16 PM, The Jabbawookie said:

My favorite was when my Phantoms were missing.  I was tempted to send a joke complaint about the cloaking quality.

that interesting, cuz in one of my Imperial Squadrons II packs, I got 8 extra TIE Phantoms.

Now you know where they went. LOL

I only had issues with poorly printed materials. One of the E-Wings didn't fit into the peg. I think this particular squadron pack was hit by a dark spell because there were lots of complaining about the quality.