evcameron

Yet Another Squad Builder 2.0

I don't know if this is a bug or not, but when I try to equip two Seismic Charges or two Proton Bombs to something with two device slots(Tie Bomber, K-Wing, Scurgg) it only allows one of each type.  The upgrades aren't unique, is there a list building rule restriction in play here? (My 2.0 stuff is arriving tomorrow so I haven't studied the rules reference)

2 minutes ago, Burius1981 said:

I don't know if this is a bug or not, but when I try to equip two Seismic Charges or two Proton Bombs to something with two device slots(Tie Bomber, K-Wing, Scurgg) it only allows one of each type.  The upgrades aren't unique, is there a list building rule restriction in play here? (My 2.0 stuff is arriving tomorrow so I haven't studied the rules reference)

You can’t equip more than one of the same upgrade to a ship. So no double of the same bomb. (Be happy though otherwise 3 stealth device Talon Bane would be a thing) 

2 minutes ago, Sir13scott said:

You can’t equip more than one of the same upgrade to a ship. So no double of the same bomb. (Be happy though otherwise 3 stealth device Talon Bane would be a thing) 

Alright, makes sense then, ty ty

12 minutes ago, Burius1981 said:

Also can only have one copy of an upgrade with a bullet point in the title per squad. IE the Cloaking Device Illicit or Lone Wolf Talent.

Edited by Hiemfire
Fixed a miswording.

21 minutes ago, kraedin said:

Is this builder going to be maintained now that the official builder is out?

(Please keep maintaining it. Don't make me use the official one again.)

The official site garbage. It offers free hull upgrade. Zero points. Ugh. Trash. 

Like many of you, I was wondering the same thing.  And like many of you, I am disappointed (but keeping an open mind about the 1.0 launch of the 2.0 site/app).  Therefore I will continue to rely on YASB, and now plan to reach out to @raithos (here or GitHub) to offer my development help to keep it great and useful.

Specifically, I would like to be able to filter my squads by version and search the squads (by ship, pilot, upgrade, etc).

Love Live YASB (and community support)!

On 9/13/2018 at 1:16 PM, Hiemfire said:

Apparently the Bounty Hunter pilot isn't supposed to have a talent slot and it does in YASB 2.0

I'll fix this in the next push

On 9/13/2018 at 1:20 PM, kraedin said:

Is this builder going to be maintained now that the official builder is out?

(Please keep maintaining it. Don't make me use the official one again.)

I'm still here apparently! Someone needs to support the Vassel community, so I'll keep YASB updated for as long as its relevant.

On 9/14/2018 at 12:33 PM, zoltarjb said:

Like many of you, I was wondering the same thing.  And like many of you, I am disappointed (but keeping an open mind about the 1.0 launch of the 2.0 site/app).  Therefore I will continue to rely on YASB, and now plan to reach out to @raithos (here or GitHub) to offer my development help to keep it great and useful.

Specifically, I would like to be able to filter my squads by version and search the squads (by ship, pilot, upgrade, etc).

Love Live YASB (and community support)!

TY TY, could always use more help. Github is more reliable, I get email notices when someone makes a thing, so that's a lot more immediate. 

_____

As a note, I just made a big change to collections, ships are now decoupled from the conversion kits, so you will be able to add your complete 1.0 collections and have the ship numbers accurately represent what you own. I am also working on a setting if you don't want the collection check active, but that's still WIP. And someone was kind enough to start working on a French translation so that's exciting!

1 minute ago, Samwise Gamgee said:

I thought I would make a list on the official app. I spent about two minutes on there and went back to YASB 2.0. 

likewise. I can't even build the (legal) list I want to build because the app won't let me. Been using YASB since 1.0, don't intend to stop

1 hour ago, Samwise Gamgee said:

I thought I would make a list on the official app. I spent about two minutes on there and went back to YASB 2.0. 

Exactly the same experience. Doesn’t matter how pretty the builder is if it doesn’t have the same simplicity.

Since FFG in its infinite wisdom decided to limit pilot combinations by being stingy with the pilot tokens, may I dare hope for something in YASB to show or enforce this?

For example even if I have two YT-1300 ship models and dials, I can't have Han and Chewie at the same time because they're on the flipsides of the same token.

Thanks.

On 9/24/2018 at 11:12 PM, Hipsu said:

Since FFG in its infinite wisdom decided to limit pilot combinations by being stingy with the pilot tokens, may I dare hope for something in YASB to show or enforce this?

For example even if I have two YT-1300 ship models and dials, I can't have Han and Chewie at the same time because they're on the flipsides of the same token.

Thanks.

Nothing stops you buying extra or trading for the pilot tokens.

Anyone else having issues with loading squads in YASB 2.0 today? 

Happening on both mobile and desktop. I'm logged in fine. Hit 'Load squads'... the overlay comes up and the spinner just goes and goes. nothing will load.

Anyone else?

Screen Shot 2018-11-13 at 10.08.06 AM.png

1 hour ago, falconett said:

Anyone else having issues with loading squads in YASB 2.0 today? 

Happening on both mobile and desktop. I'm logged in fine. Hit 'Load squads'... the overlay comes up and the spinner just goes and goes. nothing will load.

Anyone else?

Screen Shot 2018-11-13 at 10.08.06 AM.png

Try it now. Looks like raithios was updating with the CW info. :)

A feature request. It's probably a rather large task but I thought I'd put it out there anyway (if you don't ask, you don't get, right?):

Could a "Quickbuild Mode" be added? I'd like to be able to browse through and select the Quickbuild pilots/ships that I want in my list. When a Quickbuild pilot/ship is selected it would automatically add the Quickbuild pilot/ship and upgrades to my list.