evcameron

Yet Another Squad Builder 2.0

2 hours ago, HolySorcerer said:

Esege and Miranda have the wrong point values. 

Thanks. Should be updated now. This and the other issues should be resolved. if the site hangs thats usually because I'm pushing a new update. In case that happens, just refresh the page a few times and it will resolve itself eventually. I try not to leave the site in a state of badness

On 8/16/2018 at 3:39 PM, Shane Gooseman said:

You can equip Daredevil for the Firespray. This is small ship only if I recall correct.

Big thank to you for all your work!

That should be fixed now. Also thanks to all the people who submitted bug reports. I'll get to those today

I'm not on Reddit but I thought it'd be worth pointint out that Vizier (TIE Reaper) is improperly showing a Talent upgrade slot.  Per the points lists ( https://images-cdn.fantasyflightgames.com/filer_public/04/45/0445d302-5b66-4124-ba95-9bc942a94017/onlinepoints_galacticempire3.pdf ), Vizier does not have a Talent.

1 hour ago, Rakaydos said:

New graphics in the update, but point costs arnt updating when options are selected.

I have found this too

Thank you so much to raithosu and anyone else working on this app for the community, it makes list building so much easier and gets me excited for X-Wing 2.0

Edited by Scum4Life
Spelling

20 minutes ago, Embir82 said:

Am I the only one with problems? Wanted to build some lists in Yasb 2.0 but there is a problem with calculating point costs and showing print pages.

yeah, me too. looks like uploading the background images did cause troubles

2 hours ago, Embir82 said:

Am I the only one with problems? Wanted to build some lists in Yasb 2.0 but there is a problem with calculating point costs and showing print pages.

No it seems like everyone is having a calculating issue after selecting their first option. Even after deleting upgrades the point cost from the first upgrade cost still sticks. 

EDITED: Seems to be working for me now. :)

Edited by RStan

35 minutes ago, raithos said:

Sorry guys. The weird issues with point costs and adding ships should be resolved now. I caused an issue fixing something else. Should be solid now. Ill get to the visier thing later today

Nice. Honestly I thought I was having browser troubles. :)

4 hours ago, raithos said:

Sorry guys. The weird issues with point costs and adding ships should be resolved now. I caused an issue fixing something else. Should be solid now. Ill get to the visier thing later today

I can attest it was indeed normalized!

1 hour ago, Npmartian said:

THEY DON'T NEED TO KNOW! REBEL BIAS MUST SURVIVE!

/s

TOO LATE GET BANHAMMERED OUTER RIM SCOUT

On an unrelated note I'm really happy that I finally replaced the actions and upgrades with icons. That was the last big visual upgrade I wanted to do, so I hope people like it

20 minutes ago, Hiemfire said:

Did you get hacked, ticked or are you having some fun raithos? "Submit Mynock(Bug)" and the change in page title (Not going to quote the new page title)?

Dee Yun has complained about YASB 2.0 in his last couple podcasts, so it's just a friendly stab back at him :)

Farmer has made it the banner of the Mynock facebook page, all in good fun.