evcameron

Yet Another Squad Builder 2.0

Gotta say, this makes FFGs own app a difficult pitch for me. I've used YASB for all of my X-Wing life (even before I had bough the game) and it is just so incredibly convenient. I was distressed to find out Geordan wouldn't keep it up to date with 2nd anymore because I find it hard to believe FFG is capable of doing even just as good. Wouldn't mind being proven wrong ofc, but it is nice to not be dependant on them.

48 minutes ago, __underscore__ said:

Autopilot Drone Escape Craft has the same upgrade slots as the other pilots, where it should have none.

(not that I was trying to put Boba Crew on it or anything :D

Gesh. That would be evily tempting if the oversized homing missile actually had a crew slot. :D

1 hour ago, Peter13th said:

Ehh! I'm I speaking japanese right now?

I suppose you aren't native English speaker (as I am), and YAXB can set your native language as default. I got same error you described and fixed it by choosing English.

Edited by bernh

44 minutes ago, svelok said:

Aren't Kimogilas medium bases?

Seems they're treated as small (rigged cargo, engine upgrade pricing), unless I've gone crazy and they are in fact small.

They're medium bases now. The person working on YASB 2.0 just hasn't swapped it out yet. He's/She's (? Not that it matters) using the old YASB as a base.

17 hours ago, wurms said:

Jumpmaster equipping Expert Handling at medium base cost of 6pts instead of 9pts.

The Jumpmaster is a large base ship so I believe the points cost for Expert Handling is correct

On 8/4/2018 at 12:47 AM, Blail Blerg said:

Vader's ATC has two typos: ADVANCED TARGETING COPMUTER: While you perform a primary attack against a defender you have locked, ro;; 1 additional attack die and change 1  result to a result.

Not a typo, lol.

Advanced Copmuter transmutes cops. This is as opposed to the rudimentary Copmuter which simply transmutes cops but with random often undesirable results.

Now we just need a "Courage Simulator" system upgrade which prevents opponents from getting half points and then running away

Edited by Vontoothskie

On 8/8/2018 at 6:24 PM, wurms said:

Jumpmaster equipping Expert Handling at medium base cost of 6pts instead of 9pts.

Oh i misread your quote, however, when i put expert handling on the Jumpmaster i see it adding the correct amount of points. Can you provide a screenshot of the error in question?

31 minutes ago, raithos said:

Oh i misread your quote, however, when i put expert handling on the Jumpmaster i see it adding the correct amount of points. Can you provide a screenshot of the error in question?

Seems to be correct now. When I posted, I was building Manaroo w/ expert handling and 0-0-0 crew and it was coming out to 65pts, and I would remove EH and it only dropped 6pts. Will let you let know if I notice it again.

Edited by wurms

Heavy Laser Cannon also has the Cannon symbol instead of the Critical symbol. Looks like a referencing bug.

Edit: Checked on my cell and the Critical symbol is appearing where it is supposed to for mobile devices. The issue seems to be PC only.

Edited by Hiemfire