evcameron

Yet Another Squad Builder 2.0

Veteran turret gunner not selectable on Scum Y-Wings even with a turret upgrade on the chassis. Is it not referencing the extra action type (rotate arc) granted by the turret that isn't on the pilot card already?

23 hours ago, Peter13th said:

It doesn't work, it keep showing   "Searching..."

It doesn't work if chosen language other than English. Choose English and it has to work.

20 hours ago, Hiemfire said:

Veteran turret gunner not selectable on Scum Y-Wings even with a turret upgrade on the chassis. Is it not referencing the extra action type (rotate arc) granted by the turret that isn't on the pilot card already?

Thanks! should be fixed, along with everything else noted above. Also as bernh mentioned, only English is working properly, if you used YASB 1.0 in another language you will need to go to back to the 1.0 site and change your language to english to use the 2.0 site. Next week I'll start to figure out how to go about making the other language options work

48 minutes ago, raithos said:

updated! I've now added the same submit bug request button that the 1.0 version had, but for my version in case you find any more issues.

Thanks! But gunner replaced crew slot for k wing...

edit never mind just my loaded k wings 

Edited by Sir13scott

On 8/4/2018 at 12:47 AM, Blail Blerg said:

Vader's ATC has two typos: ADVANCED TARGETING COPMUTER: While you perform a primary attack against a defender you have locked, ro;; 1 additional attack die and change 1  result to a result.

Yeah well, data entry is boring and hard at 2am k? 

Be happy it’s not full of hockey memes and letterkenny quotes.  

Chassis's with multiple of the same upgrade slot are not locked out from taking repeats of the same upgrade. I.E.: Kihraxz's taking triple stealth devices, Tie Bombers taking two of the same missile or device, B-Wings taking double of the same cannon. Reference the 2.0 Rules Reference, PG. 17 under Squad Building. :)

5 hours ago, 6ixorganizer said:

Yeah well, data entry is boring and hard at 2am k? 

Be happy it’s not full of hockey memes and letterkenny quotes.  

That's because I removed them all....

2 hours ago, HammerGibbens said:

This isn't really a bug, but maybe for Devices you could put the detonation text in the same spot where Conditions usually go? It was always something I thought 1.0 was kind of missing out on

nice idea. I'll look into it.

1 hour ago, Hiemfire said:

Chassis's with multiple of the same upgrade slot are not locked out from taking repeats of the same upgrade. I.E.: Kihraxz's taking triple stealth devices, Tie Bombers taking two of the same missile or device, B-Wings taking double of the same cannon. Reference the 2.0 Rules Reference, PG. 17 under Squad Building. :)

That will take some extra time to program since this is a change from 1.0.  In the meantime, please use the honor system :)

Please not that now you can submit bugs directly with the submit bug link at the top! And it wont even go to the old issues list. WOW.

On 8/4/2018 at 7:58 AM, raithos said:

Hi, I'm the guy who made the new YASB. All of the above issues should be resolved now with the update I just put forward. Do a hard refresh if youre using the site, or close and reopen your browser.

Thanks mate! YASB has been my go-to since I started playing, so I appreciate your efforts to make a 2.0 :)

Image result for star wars thank you gif

This just made a long train ride much less obnoxious for me! So much easier to visualise all the possibilities... I hadn't realized how strong the Barrage Rocket spam list could be, Jonus with Homing, four Bombers with Barrage, and a blocking TIE so you can engage at the right distance.

Love to see this!! I've had a problem since the start of the year in getting a printout. It has to be my browser setting but I can't get the print button to work because it's at the bottom of that print screen. Is it possible to put the button at the top, too?

Thank you for doing this... not all regions have access to the FFG App.

3 hours ago, BCooper85 said:

No one has access to it yet.

There are regions in the world like Southeast Asia that don't have FFG Support.  It's highly likely we won't be getting access to the app over here just as we don't have access to the Imperial Assault one due to licensing issues.

Edited by Scarloochie
grammar

23 minutes ago, Scarloochie said:

There are regions in the world like Southeast Asia that don't have FFG Support.  It's highly we won't be getting access to the app over here just as we don't have access to the Imperial Assault one due to licensing issues.

You'll have the website! If that fails too, then I guess the website through a VPN